Some question's
1)How can you put someone in jail when you are a policeman?
2)When you are a criminal can you help the president?
3)How can you make a video (for a ban reques)?
1)

Here's an example, I just mowed down a crowd of people in front of you. You pursue me and I decide to stop. You taze me then handcuff me. After this you type this command. /warrant <ID next to name> <arrest/search> <reason>. It should appear like this:
**George "Sep" Baxter radios in: president, could you warrant Mr.SPT for an arrest reason: Running over a crowd of people.

The president would reply with "I have warranted Mr.SPT for an arrest duration 5 minutes" or "No, <reason>."

After that hit the player with the arrest baton.

2) Plain and simple, no. Being a criminal means you defy his laws. Why would he let you help him. It is FailRP from both sides in my opinion.

3) You need to download something to record with. Example Fraps, Bandicam or Overwolf.
I can see why criminals would cooperate with the goverment and vice versa without being a failRP wether it is allowed or not I dare not say, better ask the staff, that is what they are here for. ( http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37778)
Here's a dumbed down version of SPT's great examples.

1) /warrant (ID) (Arrest/Search) (Reason for arrest)
2) Depends actually. If it's an approved corrupt president type of role play perhaps you can. Generally however no you cannot. Asking a staff member could help you further.
3) Install the trail version of FRAPS or another preferred video recorder and hit the play button. Then you'll have to post it on YouTube.