Unfair ban for TheAwesomeAuston
Your name: TheAwesomeAuston

Your ban ID: 43508

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: BRA (43508) - Killing without sufficient reason.

Involved: Syntex, [FL:RP] Furious Racer 7

Why we should unban you: Firstly, this was over 16 days ago when I had first started out on the server, the pictures only show me getting ammo, but let me explain the situation perfectly.

Furious Racer 7, random raided me, when I was a gun dealer building a home, I pull a gun on him and ordered him to leave, he then broke fearRP, and pulled out a gun ands started shooting me.

I chased him down the street, and *poof* he changes jobs, avoiding me killing him. He then came back as a doctor, equiped weapons as showcased in the pictures and beginning shooting me, and I killed him, and for some reason the OP saw that as RDM when he was shooting at me as a doctor. he then respawned, broke NLR and killed me, as seen in the pictures.

Another reason why I should be unbanned is because the admin Verzyn clearly said in the post "24 hours to provide sufficient evidence." he provided evidence an entire week later.

Thank you, heres the link to OP.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=43508
Log check will commence shortly, should you be found falsifying your statement, standard disciplinary action falling under the zero tolerance policy will be applied.

(03-20-2014, 08:21 AM)HighFlyingKnife Wrote: Another reason why I should be unbanned is because the admin Verzyn clearly said in the post "24 hours to provide sufficient evidence." he provided evidence an entire week later.

As per SA ruling and order, this was disbanded.
I definitely remember him random raiding in clear detail, and then running away and changing jobs, but as far as the killing goes, I dont remember the fine details too much. but I know I killed him, and he killed me. It was really a big misunderstanding and far in the past, I've learned all ive needed to know, and am a rule following player on the server. I was building with my friend on the server and *poof* banned. the thread was ages ago.

Id really just like to go back to building with my friend please.
And now it doesnt even matter because I never got a reply back and im unbanned now.
Closed and denied, then.