[Unofficial] No Name Boys
Thumbs Up 

Story

With over 200 years No Name Boy's Clan started their business it was originally founded by Generalissimo Zé da Web the man who made that clan rise to its most shinning glory until the day when he died victim of Rebels, then the gang descended to his son Papas, the clan used to work in Alentejo making a large income in: counterfitting, selling illegal merchandise, protection, burglary, vehicle theft, contraband and robbery.
In 2010 they moved to EvoCity, they establish their network of crime in EvoCity, their a normaly seen in the BAR next to Villas, UM or by the Industrial District. They are very loyal to their friends and very agressive to their enemies.

Rank Description

Boss - Head of the clan. He orders all situations. With the help of his Head Capos and Consigliere, the boss will make business decisions as well as clan decisions for the clan. He may kick out anyone from the clan without any question or reason.

Consigliere - Second in command. Is trusted to make adequate decisions without the boss. Can make business decisions for the clan and can issue warnings to members or report the situation for the boss to make a final decision on the case.

Head Capo - The other half of the operations with the Consigliere. Has all the same privileges and power. The Consigliere and Head Capo work together to make the whole clan work as a whole when the boss is away.

Capo - Highly trusted members within the clan. Have power and lead over the associates and members. They lead the groups through operations whenever the boss or Head Capos are not in the city. They are in most meetings but not all.

Associate - New clan members who are not completely trusted yet. They will be given tasks to earn trust and will work must respect and follow all orders given to them from the above ranks upon reason. If anyone is looking in the negative light in the clan all reports must go to the Boss, Consigliere, and Head Capo.

Ranks

Boss
Papas

Consigliere
Fernando Mendes
Ilgner

Head Capo
iKiLLForMeth

Capo
DeadPool

Associate
None

How to Join Us

Code:
[b]Steam Name:[/b]

[b]Steam ID:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Nationality:[/b]

[b]Bans:[/b]

[b]Reason for Aplication:[/b]
Perhaps add some more details to the thread, pictures previous events etc

Good start though Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Will do in time, just started, thank you for your coloboration Smile
(03-19-2014, 10:52 PM)LPapas Wrote: Will do in time, just started, thank you for your coloboration Smile

Yeah no worries just drop me a pm if you need help, I run a clan myself so I might be able to give you some tips Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Add more detail, other than that, perfect!
Ex-Server Teacher
Looks great already.

Good job so far and more in the future.
Good luck!
Steam Name:[/b]

Steam ID:

Nationality:African American

Bans:Homophobic language,FearRP,Steam Profile Randomly stealing a car as BMD / Disconnecting when confronted.-When I was still learning Rules.

[b]Reason for Aplication:Saw you guys seem like fun calm people to Roleplay with Cheese.
Approved (I will put you on Capo, you can go Head Capo depending on your RP)
Steam Name: iKiLLForMeth

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25125052

Nationality: American

Bans: About 3

Reason for Aplication: I love roleplaying with you guys as a unofficial member and i would love to roleplay with you as a official member.
This happens 80% of time your ran over on fearless..
[Image: ZCm357c.gif]