[BUYING] VERY cheap guns.(Mabey other stuff too)
Tongue 
Hi!

Im buying very cheap guns, like AK47, M4A1, shotguns, galil and more!

Hit me up with what you got and the price!

Im buying other stuff too, if its CHEAP!

Feel free to add me on Steam: Frede0078

Write a comment on this thread or add me on Steam!
I could sell some molotovs around 1.800$-2.000$
also I sell other guns
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Hello, I'm pretty new to all this market place stuff and selling and trading virtual items.
Over the 18 hours I have played I picked up a couple of guns from crime scenes and what-not. I'm quite passive in role-play so I do not have a use for them. Anyway, the guns are:

M4A1 - Is a powerful rifle with a silencer attached. Pretty useful for your ehh, stealth assassinations and mass murders. ($2 000)
Steyr TMP - Is a small silenced SMG which packs a punch with a shit-load of pistol rounds. Great for pumping people full of lead. ($1 500)

So there you go. Enjoy.
(03-22-2014, 04:13 AM)sashow1000 Wrote: I could sell some molotovs around 1.800$-2.000$
also I sell other guns

How Many molotows?
Which guns?

(03-22-2014, 08:48 AM)Lamarr the Headcrab Wrote: Hello, I'm pretty new to all this market place stuff and selling and trading virtual items.
Over the 18 hours I have played I picked up a couple of guns from crime scenes and what-not. I'm quite passive in role-play so I do not have a use for them. Anyway, the guns are:

M4A1 - Is a powerful rifle with a silencer attached. Pretty useful for your ehh, stealth assassinations and mass murders. ($2 000)
Steyr TMP - Is a small silenced SMG which packs a punch with a shit-load of pistol rounds. Great for pumping people full of lead. ($1 500)

So there you go. Enjoy.

I Will Buy all you Got Smile
Add me on Steam: frede0078
Hey, I'm also selling quite a lot of Molotovs for $1,800 each, but I'll take $5000 off the resultant price if you buy all 25.
Add me if you're interested: [FL:RP] Oobrie
(03-22-2014, 11:57 PM)Ozone Wrote: Hey, I'm also selling quite a lot of Molotovs for $1,800 each, but I'll take $5000 off the resultant price if you buy all 25.
Add me if you're interested: [FL:RP] Oobrie

Ill take 10.
Add me: frede0078
Some guy was leaving fearless for good and dropped his whole inventory like a Lokus, AWPS etc

But uhm, i wanna keep some AWP's!

AWP - 15k Each
AK - 4k Each
M4 - 4k Each
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(03-23-2014, 01:13 PM)Envy Wrote: Some guy was leaving fearless for good and dropped his whole inventory like a Lokus, AWPS etc

But uhm, i wanna keep some AWP's!

AWP - 15k Each
AK - 4k Each
M4 - 4k Each

5 AK.
Add me on Steam:
Frede0078
Anyone else that got cheap weapons for sale?
I will check tomorrow, I have a lot of weapons and other items. Will get listed tomorrow.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator