Horrible Roleplay Action
Well let me correct mostly everything you said:

Setting up a base? you mean burning the apartments?.

It was Boofy who you took hostage, not me (please read the name of the forum maker next time).

He didnt tell, me I heard activity because his apartment was opposite mine I heard "Just open the f****** door" and noises of guns being drawn.

I didnt see you get in my Trabant nor drive it away.

The safe was still in construction, I went out in the hallway to see what was going on, no contraband was even in the safe, I put a keypad on the first fading door and was going to add more to the other fading doors but I couldnt because I was killed? (I couldnt go back there until 5 minutes later).

I didnt even shoot Jamie with my Deagle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things I will admit to doing however is:

Going back there as a fireman to distinguish a fire from the request Boofy sent to the government. (I told him to send this request but didnt know that you cant do it while hostage)

And I thought that NLR is only being able to return to the place 5 minutes later... my mistake.

I left the server because you two were ruining my Role-play, I looked at the other servers and nothing else was worth playing so I rejoined CityRP, and I swear that is true (I said that in OOC, please read the OOC next time), I would gladly let you steal my Trabant, there sh** cars anyway, and reading back through my first post I can see now mistakes I wrote.

Point made, administrator can you please close this thread? im done discussing this.

Messages In This Thread
Horrible Roleplay Action - by Frostbite - 07-26-2011, 05:30 PM
RE: Horrible Roleplay Action - by Jamie - 07-26-2011, 06:17 PM
RE: Horrible Roleplay Action - by Bubbles - 07-26-2011, 06:42 PM
RE: Horrible Roleplay Action - by Frostbite - 07-26-2011, 07:13 PM
RE: Horrible Roleplay Action - by Sniperwolf - 07-27-2011, 09:54 PM
RE: Horrible Roleplay Action - by Bubbles - 07-26-2011, 09:44 PM