Extremist RP - Banned without warning after ask if could RP this
But did you get a reply? No you didn't. If your not sure then you should not do it.
I want to talk to an ADMIN please, i wont argue with you anymore, you are like a bot always saying the same, you could use some more arguments, i mean, OKAY we use it. OKAY noone was in the server, OKAY you get a call, OKAY your such a good Moderator that you give a insta ban, well do you have anything personal against me to do that? it seams you do, any person would simple warn about it, in this game i though players should help players, some things can be solved TALKING, not insta banning, this just make players get mad, well im mad now because you only spam "you should not do it, im moderator i have the BAN power", seriously, dont get it.
Now you will not lift my ban because you will say im talking rude, well hope that is a good admin with a good point to close this, even if denied, thank you, good night.
(03-19-2014, 12:17 AM)Venom Wrote: But did you get a reply? No you didn't. If your not sure then you should not do it.

That quote is so wrong in many ways. what you should have said was:
"But did you get a reply? No then when i get back him going to do my job and give you and answer to your question."
(03-19-2014, 12:36 AM)Xoxinha Wrote:
(03-19-2014, 12:17 AM)Venom Wrote: But did you get a reply? No you didn't. If your not sure then you should not do it.

That quote is so wrong in many ways. what you should have said was:
"But did you get a reply? No then when i get back him going to do my job and give you and answer to your question."

That shouldn't of been my reply. I wasn't on the server at the time you asked it. I was on V33
My friend said: But did you get a reply? No then when i get back him going to do my job and give you and answer to your question.

When you back into the game, he didnt say you were...
Since the IRA is an extremist group it is against the rules.

Denied.