Extremist RP - Banned without warning after ask if could RP this
Your name: Papas

Your ban ID: 46111

Banned by: [FL:M] Venom

Reason: Extremist RP

Involved: Papas, Ilgner, Fernando Mendes

Why we should unban you: Well, to be honest i don't know why we get banned without any warning, you can check the logs at 1 hour ago (22.00GMT), IlgnerPT ask admins two times if we could use IRA as our RP, noone give us a answer, so we use it , now we got banned without even a warning, i think we should get unbanned because we ask if we could, noone answer... If you told us, of course we didn't this RP, we could just put Criminal or something, we gently ask for a unban, hope you understand, thank you for your time Smile
IRA is a extremist group. If you don't get a answer, maybe you should just not do it?
We didn't know, i mean, we were looking for some names, we found this... we didn't even look what that means, that's why we ask you if could use... Just a name make us get banned? if at least you warn us... honestly.. we didn't know at all... can you consider our ban please?
Hello sir, but ive asked if we could use, I did not know that was an extremist group, if we knew we would not use it, knowing we could have been banned
Can you (Venom) check the logs? So you can consider that we really ask...?
(03-18-2014, 11:15 PM)Venom Wrote: IRA is a extremist group. If you don't get a answer, maybe you should just not do it?

I dont seem to understand why did we not receive a answer in the first place, i think if a player ask's a question 2 times about the rules its the staff's job to answer it and if they dont have the time to answer the question atleast have the decency to warn the players o asked the question 2 times that what they are doing is wrong and i bet they will emediatly change their name back. I might have been banned before for reasons i understand but this time i have to tell you that there was no reason for this.
(03-18-2014, 11:36 PM)Xoxinha Wrote:
(03-18-2014, 11:15 PM)Venom Wrote: IRA is a extremist group. If you don't get a answer, maybe you should just not do it?

I dont seem to understand why did we not receive a answer in the first place, i think if a player ask's a question 2 times about the rules its the staff's job to answer it and if they dont have the time to answer the question atleast have the decency to warn the players o asked the question 2 times that what they are doing is wrong and i bet they will emediatly change their name back. I might have been banned before for reasons i understand but this time i have to tell you that there was no reason for this.
\

Maybe because no staff were online at the time? I got a call while I was on V33 about you guys.
So, when you came in, why didnt you check OUR logs, and warn us about that? Why you simple used /ban ?

If FearlessRP are a good community, why the "guy" that give you the call didn't warn us? Why didn't you warn us?
That's really giving me a Headache... instead of /ban you could just did: /pm papas dont use extremist rp, it can get you banned, OR even "/kick papas Extremist RP", why a insta ban?

I say that because ive already seen a guy with a Extremist name getting kicked, okay i accept that.
Now bans without warns, well i own a server of teamspeack, i own a minecraft server, i had some servers that i were an admin, and never banned ANYONE without warn it first... well i think i said everything, waiting for an ADMIN to read this thread Smile

Good Night Smile

Ohh i forget to say, in the time i were a "second admin" or "moderator" , if i for some reason, ban someone without a warning, byebye moderator, but well, this is not my department and its going out of the Thread Smile
We are not required to give warnings first of all. And it clearly states in the rules that no extremist RP is allowed.
WE said we didnt know IRA was extremist, thats why we asked admins...