Realtor RP
This idea has been sitting in my head for a couple days and I figured I'd give it a go. I'm not sure how original it is, but if people play along I think it can be a lot of fun.

Allow me to introduce you to "Arkanos Real Estate"!
[Image: 6lFaqC5.png]

Essentially I will buy a few apartments, a couple in the city, and a couple out. If it pans out that is. Given the 5 door limit I will be able to work with 4 "properties" that I can show to potential buyers as a Realtor.

The idea is to give them keys to their door of choice within the Arkanos Real Estate stock and name it what they like, but charge $125 every 4 paycheck cycles or so. Kind of like a mortgage or rent fee, whichever you prefer to call it. The properties would also include a nice TV as an added move in bonus for use by the tenant.

Of course, I haven't quite figured out how to evict someone aside from taking their keys. I suppose I could get an officer to come in and coax them out.

I know it's more practical to just pay the one time fee, but this could be a lot of fun to do. At least in my mind.

Please let me know what you guys think in the comments! I enjoy constructive criticism!

As a side note, I'm not entirely sure if this is allowed considering I would own doors that might not get used for a while. I tried to ask but nobody responded, so if using the doors like this isn't allowed please let me know and I will think of something else. Nevermind on that note, I found my answer in one of Narcs threads, it seems this will be allowed. Cheese
Looks Nice! I had fun doing this not to long back , Except i would sell dupes. Its got a Unique name as well!
That's an awesome idea! Good luck!
Right well I finally got a chance to run this RP. Did it for about 3 hours.

Had one other realtor with me for a bit but he had to go.

Sadly, noone bit. Not a single 'customer'. I did have one little interesting bit where a guy I got arrested for breaking in to my store / blowing the door up came back when he got out of jail and set my store on fire while I was tranqd. That was interesting. Did a great little RP with the medic at a hospital.

At any rate, I'm writing this off as a passive RP day only type of thing, but I will continue to try it when there are some people on.