The Cadillac
The Cadillac.

It was founded July 22, 2011. The story of "The Cadillac" comes from a studio back from the early 1940's. It was founded by a Polish immigrant of jewish Descent, Leonard Chess. With the Cadillac Records, came the African-American style of music. The Blues. Made some hits on: Muddy Waters with "Manish boy". Little Walter, (Might be best harmonica player yet ever lived) with "My babe" and Howlin wolf with "Smokestack Lightning". And our all favorite of Rock 'N' Roll History, Chuck Berry with more hits than anyone in the time of 50-55. With his brother, Phil Chess, they made together the Chess studio, and was the most selling company in the world.

There is where the name came from. As much as i love music back from 40's - 60's, i love cars. The classic Cadillac everyone should know, back from 1908 till now, where they made some real beauties in the start of 50, to the 60's.

The group "The Cadillac" stands for:

Teamwork, Generusity, Fairness and Music. (Thought you dont need to like the music to be member).

Members of the small clan is:

Danny Sikker

Cirrus

Johnnie

Zzzzzap

[S]harky

Killahduck

Homer

Land Shark

Muleface

Cygnus

Eddeh Lintago

Igninger10

MysticalEric

Dr. Jenkins

The Cursed one

Boom-IceCold

Assasiant

And as a V.I.P. of the clan we got Prune Juice.

Now that i think i followed all rules to start a clan, i hope you enjoyed this thread and the information of it.

If you would like to join you will have to get one of the Managers or me.

Many Regards from Danny Sikker, Dj Teddybear of Fearless radio.

The following 1 user Likes Danny's post:
  • SoulRipper
Alright im leaving I don't wanna belong to any clan for while.
I don't think this is active anymore..

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Noobias