Unban AFRICANwaterpark
Your name: AFRICANwaterpark

Your ban ID: 46025

Banned by: [FL] spartanjunior31

Reason: modifying a vehicle

Involved: Rule34 and who ever randomly jumped on my dupe and started shooting cops

Why we should unban you: I was trying to rp a tow truck business and i was driving good and not bothering anyone and then this guy jumps on my dupe and starts shooting people and i get shot out of my car by a cop because he assumed i let him up there when i had told him to get off.
I have a video of this incident but it will take a few hours to scale it down to anything below a gig so can upload it in less than a day
Can you elaborate on why I should unban you because from what i'm seeing you didn't
get any staff to grant you permission on turning your tides truck to a tow truck.
I was the one posting a ban request on you, modifying a vehicle is not allowed+you could've known that all minges who were currectly online would love to abuse the crap out of it.
(03-16-2014, 09:32 PM)Spartanjunior Wrote: Can you elaborate on why I should unban you because from what i'm seeing you didn't
get any staff to grant you permission on turning your tides truck to a tow truck.

I was unaware you need permission and i wasn't hurting anyone with it i was driving good until that minge jumped on my truck and made me look bad i was just trying to rp ill ask permission next time. Not to be a jerk but you should appreciate that i was actually trying to rp in the mince of all the minging going on.
Yeah, he didn't break an admin but he wasn't acting malicious to the server at all. Like he said, he was trying to RP. I understand that he did break a rule but he could at least be warned, usually people who add things to their cars are not doing it for RP and they're just doing it to minge. Overall I think it was just a mistake and really wasn't meant to cause any harm, just a simple error.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Seeing as you didn't get permission from an admin i'm going to deny this.