Multiple BR
Name of player: Tunafishface, Maaran, (Unknown man, stole a car then CDMed)

SteamID:
Tunafishface: STEAM_0:1:48974241
Maaran: STEAM_0:1:50828646

Time in GMT: Around 8PM

Server: v2d

Summary: Tunafish punching ragdolled body, Maraan running around city with a shotgun, job as "armed man", guy stole a car and CDMed (unknown name) but I'm sure you can find his name in the logs.

Evidence: Here's the video, sorry about my friend in the background, he was playing Titanfall and he was raging. xD

[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Ah, I remember this guy. I saw him do this. I was in the video and if the video went any longer, you would've heard me complain about this xD
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:52949947&b=11]
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
Because there was nearly no goverment at this moment, I asked the president if I should help a little bit with securing the Nexus and so on. When i saw that there were Officers killed (dead on the ground) I went there ,and yes, I had my shotgun out ,but it was allowed. If the situation wasnt dangerous,I didnt have it out. Then the BMD stole the VW and drove Rule over and hit me too so I opened fire because he nearly killed me instantly.

1. I was securing the building (working for goverment) and went to help when there were Officers dead.
2. Killing the guy in the VW was self-defence because he tried to cdm us all.
(03-15-2014, 10:44 PM)Maaran Wrote: Because there was nearly no goverment at this moment, I asked the president if I should help a little bit with securing the Nexus and so on. When i saw that there were Officers killed (dead on the ground) I went there ,and yes, I had my shotgun out ,but it was allowed. If the situation wasnt dangerous,I didnt have it out. Then the BMD stole the VW and drove Rule over and hit me too so I opened fire because he nearly killed me instantly.

1. I was securing the building (working for goverment) and went to help when there were Officers dead.
2. Killing the guy in the VW was self-defence because he tried to cdm us all.

See, now that's lying. There was never a point where you didn't have your shotgun out. You were running in the middle of the road with your shotgun out, which even cops shouldn't do with their guns. Every time I looked at you, you were running around with that shotgun, and maybe if there were no police, you should become one instead of changing your name to "Armed Man"
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Approved.