[BR] Haruka
Name of player: Haruka

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42780663

Time in GMT: 9:56 AM GMT

Server: v2d

Summary: - Prop Blocking
- Prop Smashing
- Prop Killing

Jonesy and I were driving around when we noticed this paramedic with a prop in the road. We were waiting on him to move it, thinking he was building something on the side but he instead locked in the middle of the road and changed the material so it was practically invisible. I got out to take a picture and ask him to move it but he instead got another prop out and made it invisible, which is when he proceeded to smash it into my Mercedes, causing Jonesy to die. This also stuck my car in the ground so it proceeded to flop around like a fish, which is how I died. Even after that he left some invisible blocks in the road. He only removed them when we were continuously warning people not to drive with high speed on that road in OOC so they wouldn't die.

Evidence:
The first invisible prop.
[Image: jPQ3aMu.jpg]
This was after he locked it.
[Image: gAQftsx.jpg]
Just before he smashed my car with it.
[Image: uWIjuag.jpg]
I died from my car flopping about so you can see my timer, but a picture of his name and one of the fires from the smashing. You can also kinda see the prop in front of him. As a side note, I'm not entirely sure what the damagelog menu message is from. I must have hit something by mistake?
[Image: Cnu6XAf.jpg]
He was looking for a completely invisible material I guess..
[Image: YNbrpQe.jpg]
[Image: ZfIFl73.jpg]
Approved.