UnFair ban
Your name:Reginald Von BloodSlurp

Your ban ID:4601

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

ReasonToungerop Spam,Fail rp

Involved: No one

Why we should unban you:I Did Not Fail Rp I Clearly Had My Job Set To Protester
And i was not spaming Bottles i Had like 10 or 13 I WAS Throwing Them At The Nexus Rping As My Name Sais "Protester" Check Logs I Clearly Will say You Changed Job to "Protester"
Just to mention, I was the one who reported this to Shadow. I saw you stood on the road outside of the nexus spawning tables and glass bottles mindlessly throwing them at and around the nexus with no intentions of roleplaying a 'protester' whatsoever.
protesters dont really throw bottles, thats more like a riot and you will get arrested for it
protesting is more about trying to get point a point across, getting arrested for throwing bottle isnt going to do much
(03-17-2014, 05:33 AM)Cheif Nova Wrote: First Off I Was Not Spamming Tables I Was Throwing Bottles 2Nd Off YOU CANT HAVE ANY Proof IF YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED

Jonesy said he was the one who notified the online staff member, while Temar is a member of the staff. I'm not sure which one of those two you are yelling at, but I suggest you watch your attitude.
You were stood in the middle of the road with around 10-15 bottles in the middle of the road picking them up and mindlessly throwing them around. There was 2 broken tables behind you also.

From what I also remember, the president did not have any laws set that required protesting.
Denied.