[Unban request] Kestutis
Your name: ~>Exodus) , i was banned with the name Kestutis

Your ban ID: 43840

Banned by: FL:M-Infernaw

Reason: Sexual harrasment of moderator

Involved: Me , staff member and Tedy.

Why we should unban you: I am really sorry for what i've did , i want to play with my friends on server because it's the best server.('m not asslicking but 'm telling the truth). Sorry for the "sexual harrasment of moderator" , it was just a joke we didn't wanted to "flirt" because he probably had IC HIV. I'm so sorry i will promise that this will never happened again.
And how is this a reason for having your ban removed/shortened? Because you're sorry?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I had 24hours ban and then the next day i was trying to join on server and i saw that i had 4 months ban.... And i was didn't try to rape he , it was just a joke OOC..
Are you saying you didn't break the rules? Are you saying you DIDN'T harras a staffmember sexually, because I think you did.

How on earth did you think doing such a thing would be tollerated?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(03-17-2014, 06:52 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Are you saying you didn't break the rules? Are you saying you DIDN'T harras a staffmember sexually, because I think you did.

How on earth did you think doing such a thing would be tollerated?

I know it was a Break-Rule but i didn't want to do this ...
So you knew it wasn't allowed and you didn't want to do it but you did anyways. End of story.

Done is done, and you're experiencing the consequences of your actions.

Do you have anything else to add to your case?
Sincerely, Enzyme
I want to play on the server again...
And how does this make you innocent? This is not a reason for you to be unbanned.

Case reviewed and closed. There was found no reason for a banremoval or a reduction as the banned player has put little to none effort into his/her UBR and has little to say to justify his/her actions.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme