Misunderstanding.
Tongue 
Your name: LazyDuck

Your ban ID: 45891

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: I would like to start off by saying that my friend did not care what i didn't mean to do to him, Basicly this is what happened, He spawned in a prop that i got stuck in so i used a chair to get me out of the prop, Drogas believes i was prop killing/pushing while doing this, Then he went invisible and i went to put a skull on the table behind my friend to make a joke to him but because of my lower hours i didn't know how to control the prop so i pushed my friend 2cm to the left and the admin froze me and banned me for 7 days which i thought was way to harsh for something that i didn't mean to do, On top of that the admin did not let me explain my actions and banned me without me trying to justify my act upon my friend(We go to school together) He did not get killed or nothing the admin just thought that I was gonna kill him so i believe i should be unbanned for the fact is that i didn't do anything to harm or effect my friends experience on Fearless.

Involved: The people who took part in this misunderstanding was
1.Me (LazyDuck)
2.My friend ([FL:RP] Bruno Santorini)
3. The admin ([FL] Drogas)
Why we should unban you: I think my ban should be removed as its been a day now and i love playing on the fearless RP server with my mates, And its really sad as i barely get to play games with him ever so this is highly effecting. Sad

Thanks
Fill out the template properly.
If they were your friends why did they file a @ to me saying you were minging around in the store?

I first warned you to stop goofing off with chairs in their little shop where you had like 3 different chairs in there etc. After that you spawn a skull prop, go over to one of the workers and just push them into the wall. I freeze you asked you why you were prop pushing. You told me that you were trying to put the prop on the desk which was not the case what so ever because you had no intentions on moving the prop down since you only went to the left why if was in your possession. And afterwards you deleted it and continued to dick around in the shop.

I did let you talk. Both times actually.
(03-15-2014, 03:46 PM)Drogas Wrote: If they were your friends why did they file a @ to me saying you were minging around in the store?

I first warned you to stop goofing off with chairs in their little shop where you had like 3 different chairs in there etc. After that you spawn a skull prop, go over to one of the workers and just push them into the wall. I freeze you asked you why you were prop pushing. You told me that you were trying to put the prop on the desk which was not the case what so ever because you had no intentions on moving the prop down since you only went to the left why if was in your possession. And afterwards you deleted it and continued to *** around in the shop.

I did let you talk. Both times actually.
OK lets get things straight who reported me and plus have you seen my hours on gmod i barely know how to play, so my intentions where not bad. You say about the chairs, I only did that so i could get unstuck out of my current situation without bothering an admin. So i did sort my self out in the end. Then I was gonna make a joke to my Friend, YES MY FRIEND! He will even confirm if you like that he is indeed my friend he did not care that i was not very accurate on placing a skull on the table to make a friendly joke. So just to make things clear, The chairs where for getting out of my current stuck situation which worked. and the intentions of my skull placing was on the table. I think i am less of a threat to you than other people you can be sure of that. If you like i will tell him to post on this thread that he did not care one bit on my action to place a skull on the table and missed and pushed my friend 2cm to the left. Also can i make myself clear that i did not mean to do harm. I got an idea add me on steam so we can chat this out and get things straight Smile
Yes you were reported. The reason why I came in the first place. That means someone wasnt happy with your "friendly joke". You had no intentions of putting it on the table because it went on a straight horizontal. There was no down movement at all.
(03-15-2014, 08:53 PM)Drogas Wrote: Yes you were reported. The reason why I came in the first place. That means someone wasnt happy with your "friendly joke". You had no intentions of putting it on the table because it went on a straight horizontal. There was no down movement at all.

My point still stands, I'm not too good a gmod and i didn't mean to push him.
Whenever I first joined Gmod I knew the difference between left/right and up/down

Denied. Due to user being reported so someone did not take it as a joke and invalid excuse to prop push.