Court Role Play
Wink 
Hello ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls! Me and my friend (R3C4LL) are trying to make a court system in the building across from the flea market and its looking pretty good. At the minute we are in need of a receptionist, bailiff, government lawyer and members of the public to become the jury. The main problem we have thought of at the minute is there are not a lot of role players and we need things to move a little faster when making a court case.

We are joining the game very shortly and hope you guys join us on our debut as were both pretty exited. We both know a little about law and i'm studying it so hopefully we will role player this court system to a good standard.
We are hoping that the president joins in with this role play and allows permission to make officers read rights or basic rights then offers a trial to allow compensation for wrongly being accused or fining them for damages to society ect.

Please give me your feedback and feel free to join in!

Thanks.
First day.
Session One the President Role-Played very well and liaised with our members and we held our first law case. R3C4LL had fought his case as a defense attorney and i Shalaskal (cant remember name properly sorry dude) was the prosecution. This case was failed by a DC so the president had got a replacement to cover and carry the situation on for RP purposes. Case was dismissed due to lack of evidence - well thought guys!
This like all cases needs a bailiff to ensure public order as it took a while due to new comers and trolls spoiling the fun from time to time but was mainly a success.
We then held another court case that was ruined by DC and terminated early.
Finally after a long recruitment process we had two different courts as they wanted to copy our idea and i felt there should be one court that had multiple staff, a liaison did not take place.
There was a final court case that was one sided again the government (FURY) took part and Role-Playedvery well hiring a lawyer. R3C4LL at this point managed to secure a victory as a prosecutor in a civil tort case. Excellent Role-Play this time around by everyone although needed order as members got uneasy with waiting.

SO HERES MY QUESTION.
Would anyone be interested in this broadcast type blog being posted in a different forum and see how this works out? Will more people join in and role play seriously? Or is it a waste of time and we should do something else?
Any feedback welcomed.
(03-15-2014, 02:44 AM)AUTOCRATICKk Wrote: SO HERES MY QUESTION.
Would anyone be interested in this broadcast type blog being posted in a different forum and see how this works out? Will more people join in and role play seriously? Or is it a waste of time and we should do something else?
Any feedback welcomed.

The idea is good, however I would have liked to see IC and OOC information seperated, in regards of the forum post.
The idea of a court, especially one that is roleplayed out seriously.

I would be happy to incoperate a court in our police roleplays, but I will have to make sure that the court would meet our standards.