Getting a new rig (hopefully)
Big Grin 
Ok, so this may come as a strange post, but I'm getting a new rig if i get straight A's in school, and sustain those grades. So I'm Focusing on school so i can get a really good pc, but then upgrade the ram to 32 gb. I'll be able to have a Hella much funner time on fl and all games in general. I have a few year old all in one ( I know I shouldn't be gaming with an all in one) but I can hopefully soon get a new pc. Just wanted to shar this new, don't call me a dork though or anything, I just want a pc Cool
Wait why do you even need 32 gb? I seriously doubt you'll be doing render work.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • GRiiM
(03-10-2014, 04:22 AM)Jarz Wrote: Wait why do you even need 32 gb? I seriously doubt you'll be doing render work.

Aye, you definitely don't need 32gb if you're just gaming / doing general school work. Realtime rendering for a current AAA game is about 2-3gb I believe.
8gb would be more than enough to last you for quite some time.

Also the internet is generally your friend when it comes to helping you decide on parts to build a PC / Choosing a pre-built one. Doesn't hurt to ask on one of the popular tech forums (Tom's Hardware is an excellent one) for opinions to help you get the most out of your money.
*cough* ghosts *cough* 6GB FTW
32gb because i am actually doing rendering, so yeah. SFM and sony vegas. All that good stuff.

(03-10-2014, 04:22 AM)Jarz Wrote: Wait why do you even need 32 gb? I seriously doubt you'll be doing render work.

Actually, I just got into animation, and am doing a SHIIIIT ton of rendering.
I am probably gunna upgrade slowly!

New GPU, RAM, Memory for my upcoming birthday, then the rest like CPU and stuff for Christmas or something i dont know!

I really want the GTX 780 Ti, I might just buy myself it and get a CPU for my birthday with RAM, Memory etc....
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum