Unban Request Da Vinci
Your name: [FL:RP] Da Vinci

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:73474228

Banned by: Eisenhorn

Reason: tranqing a cop for arresting his friend

Involved: Sparky, Lex_The_Great

Why we should unban you: I was planning on trying to raid the Dictator for the 4th time and these cops came up and started arresting me and my other friend. He went for my friend first so I backed off and I had was a Tranq Rifle So i tranqed him and the other cop so we couldn't get arrest, and so we could raid the Dictator. I only had a Tranq so I couldn't hold him up and tell him to let us go. (Everytime their is a Stupid Dictator tons of people get banned >X() (I have gotten banned by Eisenhorn more than I have been ban by any others, I just think he is too quick to use the ban hammer. I want him to talk a little more.)
Yeah this is should not be a ban in my opinion. I was there and that is a legitimate rp reason to subdue a police officer to avoid his friend being arrested
I told Eisenhorn that he was arresting my friend and was going to say that he was arresting me also. So I am not sure if it was ok if they were trying to arrest me. Anyways, I don't care about the Time just If you approve REMOVE the ban. I don't like having so many bans.
Denied.