Poll: Can a be admin with a reasen plz first read it
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
SoulRipper
100.00%
2 100.00%
Shadow
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I want to be admin for a reason to help
Hello im Lucy and i love City rp beter knowe as Fearless RP i want to help with the other admins and help people that or new on the servers but people how or not new and knowe mutsh about FLRP to sow yes i self knowe so mutsh from city rp (FLRP) i love it so mutsh i realy play a hole day on it so plz if you see this read it plz it meas a lot of me i realy want to becom it so read it one more time good and don't agnor it plz plz plz plz read it and sey it to adminsHeart
You dont ask for admin here. The Admin/Staff Team picks out the people that they think would be a great addition to their team.
(03-12-2014, 02:47 PM)Funny Wrote: You dont ask for admin here. The Admin/Staff Team picks out the people that they think would be a great addition to their team.

^

Off-topic; Your signature made me loose my shit, priceless
lol

You try to again..?

We all want to be admin, you're going to have to work for it m9.
(03-12-2014, 02:49 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
(03-12-2014, 02:47 PM)Funny Wrote: You dont ask for admin here. The Admin/Staff Team picks out the people that they think would be a great addition to their team.

^

Off-topic; Your signature made me loose my shit, priceless

Off-topic: That siganture is a photo from an old theard here on FL..... thats what i find when searching around. Tounge
Thank you for wanting to help the servers, but we do not just give out staff positions.

Closed.