Unban request
Your name: Daly DHX

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7600011

Banning Admin: Shark (I think)

Ban Length: 10000 mins (1 week - 7 days)

Reason for the ban: The N word

Why we should unban you: I walked into a prop blocked area which can be opened by keypad. The area had 3 unemployeed players and one medic. They tied me up with hostage rope and put me in a room. I waited 10 or 15 mins and they tried to make me use a dildo. I called one of them a "***". This is what i got banned for. I did not know that racism IN CHARACTER was not allowed. I have read the rules but i didn't think twice when i used it in character. Other RP servers i had played allowed racism IC whcih is why i used the word. I guess one of the unemployeed players that took me hostage for walking into their house was a admin.. Sorry.

I also think 10000 MINS is abit too much for just a word that was used in a RPing situation.

Thanks
Some people get Months and Perms for Racism.

You should be Glad.
(07-25-2011, 04:10 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Some people get Months and Perms for Racism.

You should be Glad.

I know but i used the word once. I wasnt making a hate speech or constantly spamming the word. I was using it IC. I know its agaisnt the rules but isnt it also agaisnt the rules to take someone hostage as a unemployeed player with not a good enough reason? Anyway is there anyway i can get this ban lifted and take this as a warning since i only started playing yesterday. Sad
edit, i forgot to add i used voice chat not ingame chat

edit: double post -.- sorry
I'll remove it, don't bother saying it again.
"Briggs."