Free games?
I've been wondering if anyone has any idea where I can get Need For Speed: Underground 2 and Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005 Version) for free download or a very minimal price. I want to relive my childhood by playing these games and I think that they are among some of the best driving games ever created.

So if anyone knows where I can get them both from, please reply.

As this is in a discussion section, lets also talk about Need For Speed, what was your favorite one? Favorite car? Do you like the NFS series?
Ah, Most wanted was definitely my favourite game of my childhood, i played it to bits!
I've also played NFS the run which wasn't that bad, and my second favourite NFS game has to be NFS Shift 2 ,played it so much i got every car in game fully upgraded Tounge.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
You wouldn't be asking how to illegally download a game in this public space would you?
THE thing is you'd have to be a PIRATE to do that and still keep the authorities at BAY.
The following 9 users Like Gandhi's post:
  • Joykill, Boosted, Ms. Mudpie, Iraqi Eagle, Ne0ster, Weecow, Wood, Pear, euanoliver97
I downloaded a crack copy of Underground 2 a few months ago. Man I had a blast.

Playing it was pretty fun, too.

Most Wanted sucked balls though.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The 2005 Most Wanted? That was a great game, the story line was awesome and the way you played with the blacklist thing was so fun :p

(Btw I have both U2 and MW now hehe)