[Unofficial][Recruiting]Brostleback Corp.
The New Logo Looks Awesome!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Reebs
(03-11-2014, 11:11 PM)Syn_G Wrote: The New Logo Looks Awesome!

Thanks. A friend made it for me. All credit goes to (SG)Hungames
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(03-11-2014, 11:03 PM)Jan Wrote: Looks good now! Try to write in pharagraphs though. Tounge

Typed it on my phone there's no tab feature. Thanks for the feedback!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Everyone please welcome our newest advisor: (SG)Hungames
We have another advisor as well as a head of security:Lazer Potato and Hunter a.k.a Pizzahut
Welcome to the team guys!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Attention everyone, I plan on having an RP event around 1pm EST or 6pm GMT. Please try to be there on time to participate.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(03-20-2014, 03:29 AM)reebs1313 Wrote: Attention everyone, I plan on having an RP event around 1pm EST or 6pm GMT. Please try to be there on time to participate.

Just some advice here teens when announcing an event make sure you say
-who it's for, clan members only or can anyone come
- what the event is, even if you already announced it on your steam group or something you still need to say here in case one of your members didn't check it

Good luck with the event though!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Reebs
(03-20-2014, 07:01 AM)Barkles Wrote:
(03-20-2014, 03:29 AM)reebs1313 Wrote: Attention everyone, I plan on having an RP event around 1pm EST or 6pm GMT. Please try to be there on time to participate.

Just some advice here teens when announcing an event make sure you say
-who it's for, clan members only or can anyone come
- what the event is, even if you already announced it on your steam group or something you still need to say here in case one of your members didn't check it

Good luck with the event though!

Clan members are required to attend this RP and anyone may attend to either A: Join our ranks or B: Just have some fun. The RP looks like it may be a:
Space Program.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

I regret to inform everyone that the RP scheduled for Saturday is canceled due to IRL activities such as Lacrosse and a Hockey Game. Sorry for all of you that were looking forward to the RP. I plan on rescheduling for next Friday at 6pm EST or 11pm GMT.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Apologies again everyone our first RP is being rescheduled again because my internet is being worked on Friday and while that is being done I will have no internet. We will reschedule soon I have some IRL issues ATM.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Attention everyone, I regret to inform you that in light of recent events, I am disbanding the clan. Thank you to all who tried to assist me, but I have pretty much caved with the pressure. (Admin, please close this thread)
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran