Unban Request Da Vinci
Your name:[FL:RP] Da Vinci

[b]Your ban ID:STEAM_0:0:73474228

[b]Banned by:[FL:M] Eisenhorn

[b]Reason:
fearrp and attempted rdm

[b]Involved: (Forgot Name)

[b]Why we should unban you:
I was threatened by the Guards in our own property to open the gate, they had guns and said that I assaulted his boss. I swung at him but never hit him then I put the crowbar away. They pulled gun at us and were talking to us. We wanted them to leave our store and put the guns away they said they would fire, and then counted down to 5. We put our guns away. I then hid behind my friend pulled out my gun and shot at them, killing one and the other killing me. I don't believe I broke FearRp because I was behind my 2 friends where they couldn't see me, and I didn't RDM because they had guns pointed at us and I was defending my store. I know that I shouldn't of killed them because at this time I realized that they wanted to leave, but at the moment I thought they wanted to raid us or get into the back of the store. I am sorry for killing him but we should of had a little more of a talk with the admin and the guy. After I said my story he didn't say anything or told me what I did wrong he just banned me. I know he is doing his job, and that he is chosen for a reason. He might of had a bad rule breaker earlier and got a little annoyed.
For my final point. In aggresive RP's you need to be careful and so do the admins in thier decsions. A lot of times they just call the admin and ruin the whole entire RP just because its "Agressive". In agressive a lot of things can go wrong, and you have to be careful. I just donated 1 day ago and I RP'd the whole day. I recently got banned for "suicide to avoid arrest" and had 5 hours to play then banned again. Also the suicide arrest I was stuck in fire and couldn't move. Well to sum it up, I am sorry for killing him and I know people get really annoyed in Agressive RP's (Trust me I have been thier). I just want to get unbanned so I can try out some other Passive Roleplays and ask some admins on agressive roleplay so I don't make this mistake again. I know I have played 130 hours or so, but I am still learning. (P.S. If thier is a ADMIN I can talk to about agressive ROLEPLAY then please add me on steam or let me talk to you on the Server , if i get unbanned.)

ALSO---> ( I read over the rules and "Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun. " He had the GUN pointed towards the ground/desk while talking, I pulled out my gun and shot at them. They werent pointing at me at all, also I was standing behind my friend and pulled it out.)

[MORE EVIDENCE]- Okay, before the "fearRP or RDM' happned me and my boss/ Costa Monstra Club Owner(Corleone member) apporached them. My boss had a M4A1 POINTED at them and told them to stop, the other guys "Boss" was standing still for 30 seconds so I attempted to swing at him to get his attention because my "Boss" had a M4A1 pointed at him. After they saw our guns THEY IMMEADILTY pulled out thiers, then I pulled out my Desert Eagle and they gave us 5 seconds to put our guns away. My "boss" put his away so I did myself, then they were talking. The guy talking had his gun pointed towards the ground while the "boss" was afk pointing it at the cieling or wall. So they also broke FEARRP and i think [Eisenhorn should of gone into more INVESTIGATION to find out what happened, instead he was quick to ban me. I know he is a knew moderator he got moderator today. I am not saying that he is a bad moderator it is his fault. I am used to a investagation.]

ALSO, RDM = they had guns pointed at us threatening us so that makes no sense why I shouldn't DEFEND my self. The only offense I see is that I pulled my Desert to defend my self, but to be fair we had them at gun point first and they pulled theirs out which BROKE FEARRP. (Bold is just to emphasize my opionion)

Well thanks for reading this LONG POST, Sorry I write a lot Smile
Cya and thanks for considering me
-Da Vinci
You'd been warned multiple times about questionable conduct, and blacklisted already this evening. Checking the logs showed you equipped a gun and fired after the officers had arrived with weapons drawn, thus your ban for fearrp if the gun is pointed at you or in such a way as it's facing you fearrp applies, you chose to break it to escape the roleplay situation. Fury was another officer involved in this case if I remember rightly.
(03-10-2014, 06:34 AM)Eisenhorn Wrote: You'd been warned multiple times about questionable conduct, and blacklisted already this evening. Checking the logs showed you equipped a gun and fired after the officers had arrived with weapons drawn, thus your ban for fearrp if the gun is pointed at you or in such a way as it's facing you fearrp applies, you chose to break it to escape the roleplay situation. Fury was another officer involved in this case if I remember rightly.

There was never any officers, they were men protecting the president, and my boss pulled a M4A1 on them and told them to stop, then they pulled thier guns breaking fearRP. I never was blacklisted(What no one ever blacklisted me) and you never warned me at all you just banned me. You might of got mixed on someone else I was never blacklisted or warned, and Fury was never involved either.
Denied.