Heart 
Your name:GuetazZ

Your ban ID:45678

Banned by:[FL] Freezak

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:43211794

Reason:BRA (43671) - Random raid

Involved:GuetazZ ,vuskk, bridox, Xxdor54321xX

Why we should unban you:

Hello FearLess Community and admin's Today I got a Bnn for two days and I wanted to justify and say why this is wrong Ban:At First the president did not function properly at the police and in the city and out side of it, the police all along tried to do raid's for no reason and they did a random arrests and random tazing in the city and ouside of the city, in the city was a high tax and low condetions (so we had a reason to raid ) At secend:The Don ordered me to come with them,i just came,even without a gun!
Then he told me we are raiding the pres and he said he has a reason,i followed him,still without a gun,and then they killed the pres,i had no idea whats going on i just followed the don as the rules says and in the video sent by the president, it did not even see a single shot fired and he just saw my name on the screen and he saw that i was involved in the raid (which im not denying) so he had to blame me in the story.
As you can see in this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tk6Q0GFnWDM the only thing my named was involved in it was when i talked by mistake.
Also you can see in the video that the video is edited im asking from the banner to send an full video of 2 minutes before the raid that you admin's and community will be able to see the reason for the raid all he gave is the video of the raid which no one denies,i wasent inolved in anything illegal as fire with a gun every one can post an video of a raid but when you just post the viedo you cant see the reasons i understand that you asked the reason for raid and i presonly didnt anwsered is because it was in midlle of everything and i didnt see that you posted the message so im asking from you to send the full video and not an edited video.
so pls unban me and birdox because this is a big mis-understanding in this story.
thnx Guetazz Smile
Quote the rule where it says if the tax is high you can raid.
(03-10-2014, 12:19 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Quote the rule where it says if the tax is high you can raid.

This person not only high taxes it is also that he is not taking over to police made ​​us randomly Taze and handcuffs randomized It is not only soluble and it is also a good reason sir police functioned properly and it did not function well enough as president and there is neither reason to TAX highest it's there so I think it enough reasons

Thx BirDox
What's your exact reason for raiding, if it's the one you stated in ban request then you had no reason to raid at all, especially ending it up by killing the president. The actual president was ruled for not more than 10 minutes, how can you judge by such an amount of time what kind of president he is?
(03-10-2014, 12:25 PM)Freezak Wrote: What's your exact reason for raiding, if it's the one you stated in ban request then you had no reason to raid at all, especially ending it up by killing the president. The actual president was ruled for not more than 10 minutes, how can you judge by such an amount of time what kind of president he is?

First off it was 20 minutes President's enough if he can not pull out in 20 minutes, so why have taxes of 20% and no minister that 20 minutes is enough random taze We received lots and lots of random handcuffs is this a good enough reason for me To raid bro
Not a good reason to raid the president at all, anything else?
(03-10-2014, 12:34 PM)Freezak Wrote: Not a good reason to raid the president at all, anything else?

That it is not functioning well and the police did not perform well and give full random taze and random handcuffs that's no reason the President is not functioning well and the police to perform well and the city does not control it is not reason?
The actual president wasn't ruling for a long time and all you were doing was unnecessarily promoting agressiveRP, president had nothing to do with few incidents about which he probably didn't even know, killing him was just a nail in the coffin.

Denied.