[Unban Request] kippsee
Your name: kippsee

Your ban ID: 45665

Banned by: [FL:M] Eisenhron

Reason: basing in tides hotel with contra

Involved: Kippsee, [LP-'ᴿᵛ']Catastronaut :3

Why we should unban you: First off, It was not 1. My idea or 2. My dupe, I just wanted to base with my friend! I have never seen that rule or anyone being banned for that reason, rather I am unlucky that I did not know that was a rule or when I went through every single rule, I missed it.
The thing that really annoyed me is that he told us to get rid of it and let us go but then us both was talking to Narc and the dupe was deleted, some reason after he dragged us to and ban us.
Basically we was going to be let off until we talked to Narc, which is showing me is a wrong thing to do? If Eisenhron can tell us why talking to Narc made you change your mind about banning us? I would love to hear.
There is a rule for this.

Quote:All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.

That is base rule 7 and basing in the Tides Motel is on the main street. So you are not allowed to base here.
(03-09-2014, 07:14 PM)Drogas Wrote: There is a rule for this.

Quote:All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.

That is base rule 7 and basing in the Tides Motel is on the main street. So you are not allowed to base here.

I realise that now when I looked at my ban, Like I said I missed that rule, the mod said with your hours you should know better, He proven my point by saying that!

Why would I do it if I know I would get banned, yes I am responsible with 400+ but like I said I did not seen that rule!
Ignorance is not an excuse.

Denied.