Please UnBan Me
: Your name:([FL:RP]Bad8oyJordonR32)

Your ban ID: (45650)

Banned by: ([FL] Narcotic)

Reason: (Killing civilians as a paramedic through punchwhoring.)

Involved: (Mikey) Was with me he was playing the game with me earlier and we were role-playing like we are supposed to and we had a fight just messing around and the admin Narcotic approached me and Jordan (my friend) and he banned us for killing civilians when we were not doing that. We were run over from police cars constantly but we didn’t do anything. I’m a little confused really I think that the admin must have been mistaken for someone else. My friend Mike was also banned for the same thing. Plus I was a fireman when I was banned and I was a paramedic like 20 minutes before I became a fireman)

Why we should unban you: (I have just started playing this server as my friends told me about it they are always on it and I will be as well with them. Some of them are donators to the server and overtime I think I will be a donator to. If the admin did ban us by mistake then I will forgive him but I didn’t do anything wrong, so if you could please unban me and my friend then that would be much appreciated. Thanks for your time.)
Thread posted in wrong section.

Moved to Unban Requests.
unban me plz
No, you broke the rules by punching people to death as a paramedic.

Denied.