Car Mechanic RP
(03-14-2014, 08:38 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: i didnt get that. U can repair car allone actully why i would need mechanic? If i bring car to mechanic and he buy toolbox for 1000$ he need some profit. That's min 1100 or max 1500 or 2000. So explain me now.

Because people like to do this thing called 'Roleplay' on a roleplay server. Not all people have a repair kit shoved up their crack always available.

Anways, that is one badass looking car mechanic rp you got there!

Also, how in the heck did you manage to get that car lift working?! I've tried so many prototypes before when i tried to start up my own mechanic rp and all of them spazz out when i try to lift the car. Sad
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • Lightbeer
(03-14-2014, 08:46 PM)Tandy Wrote:
(03-14-2014, 08:38 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: i didnt get that. U can repair car allone actully why i would need mechanic? If i bring car to mechanic and he buy toolbox for 1000$ he need some profit. That's min 1100 or max 1500 or 2000. So explain me now.

Because people like to do this thing called 'Roleplay' on a roleplay server. Not all people have a repair kit shoved up their crack always available.

Also, how in the heck did you manage to get that car lift working?! I've tried so many prototypes before when i tried to start up my own mechanic rp and all of them spazz out when i try to lift the car. Sad

OHHH, i gett it now Cheese. One question, how can u do ur own signature?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-14-2014, 08:51 PM)blacky2131 Wrote:
(03-14-2014, 08:46 PM)Tandy Wrote:

OHHH, i gett it now Cheese. One question, how can u do ur own signature?
The best program to make it is photoshop, although i can make one for you if you click here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=43244
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member