Unban Request - ThrunningIacboy
(03-09-2014, 12:10 PM)Narc Wrote: @Your statement regarding checking your IP I'd also like to supply your own, but also quite inaccurate words:

[Image: aabf39d9b6e1281461b117efb93935eb.png]

It is not particularly hard to backtrace a stress tester or a booter which you've most likely used in this case either. In other circumstances, the attack would come from a collection of IP addresses in a botnet, not from a singular IP address, especially not with 6 GBPS.

Right, Yes I have traced them a few times for reasons.
And yes it would come from different IP addresses from the botnet, and yes not from one IP.
Once again, I don't know why you are accusing me of this.
Is it because I said as a joke to boatlyfe in steam chat about it.
I believe narc was there when the attack was put on the server(the passive RP day)
But I would't waste 300 hours of my life, 20 pounds which I've put towards the server to waste it all.
Anyone with half a brain cell could work out that they would trace it back to you and see that you ddosed the server.

As for Verzyn.

"I don't understand, you say "do not try and shift the blame" yet there is solid evidence of you admitting to ddosing the servers?"

And theres not solid evidence, All I see is me talking about ddosing and such.
Anyone can talk about it, but I do not want it changed into a way that points it all to me.
If you can I'd like the logs from when the attack was taken.
I'll put in as much cooperation as you put in, I'll be happy to help you solve out who did it as it was not me at all.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
(03-09-2014, 12:46 PM)Zeteki Wrote: I'm sticking up for boatlyfe here I dont care what happens to the other guy but boatlyfe is an irl friend and I know for a fact he hasn't done anything like this in fact he hasn't been on fearless for a few days we have been playing loadout, he owns no ddosing equipment nor as he ever paid anyone to do it for him, so it puzzles me to why he is banned?!

That also puzzles me too.
Can I ask what Boatlyfe did?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
I'm not seeing how you will talk your way out of this one.

You said you had DDOSed FL, and you seemed proud of this. What is there really to discuss?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-09-2014, 01:56 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I'm not seeing how you will talk your way out of this one.

You said you had DDOSed FL, and you seemed proud of this. What is there really to discuss?

Sorry I have not posted in some time, was playing another game.

Anyway yes I said I had, but on the first page I said it was a joke.
I am known as a person who jokes about stuff, but the person who has sent yu the steam chat logs clearly has not been my friend long enough to know I joke about everything.
And no if I did ddos FL(which I would't) I would not go around and tell people that I did as it can lead to charges against me.
As I've said before, I'll be cooperative as long as your cooperative.
I have requested for the logs.
(03-09-2014, 02:09 PM)ThrunningIacboy Wrote: I would not go around and tell people that I did as it can lead to charges against me.

But you did.
(03-09-2014, 04:14 PM)Verzyn Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 02:09 PM)ThrunningIacboy Wrote: I would not go around and tell people that I did as it can lead to charges against me.

But you did.

Once again, on the first page I said it was a joke, everyone who has me on steam knows I am a person who jokes a lot, or I over react with things like "omg lolzz1!!!1111111!!"
If you wish to add all my steam friends and ask if I'm a person who over re acts or jokes about things go ahead.
But I do not like been accused of ddosing something a server in which I like.
Clearly the person I said this to does not know how to take humor
I also believe under the bit where I said "lol i ddosed fearless!!! Smile " theres a bit saying "jking"
That has been edited out in the picture that narc has shown.
I would get the full steam chat logs but steam seems to not keep them for a 24 hour period.
Incorrect, I am beginning to feel that you are lying in the courthouse.

[Image: WmEWmdS.png?1?5581]

Denied, all evidence amounts to you being the culprit of the DDOS. Even if it was a joke it was not a funny one.