[Concept] Bank
Brick 
Roleplay Concept: Bank

Disclaimer

Spoiler :
English might not be good

Introduction
Who does not know this situation: You need money to buy a new car or one of your operations (like car-/ drug-/ stuff-dealer) need a start-budget - or you do have money and don't know what to do with it but want more.
This problem could be over now, because I want to establish a new (?) business at fearless that is inspired by the real-life!

But there are so many questions open and left that have to be answered before (particularly at Creditworthness-Rating) Sad So I have decided to share my idea here and hope some people will help me with the implementation of this idea. I will use "we" / "us" and I will use "I" because I am now alone but I will not do it alone, if it works how I imagine.

I marked questions that has to be answered clearly before I really start the project with [Q] (big Q) - notimportant-questions are marked with [q] (small Q). Please do not re-ask too deeply on the questions as they are very basically. Details are maybe not planned at this time.

The concept
Loans and interest - Main-Business
  • Interests
    Interests [I dont know if this is the correct english word] are interesting ( Cheese ) for people with money. You give money to us - like in a real bank - and will get interests depending on the sum and the invest-time (e.g. 5% per week)
    This does work because we are working with your money: we will give it as loan to other people that need the money and will do investments with it to raise the sum (later explained).
    • [q] Is there a demand on this?
  • Loans
    Loans are given to people who want to start a business or need money to do something. Even if you don't have enough money for repair-kit or something you might get money from us.
    In my opinion this is the most sensitive topic (later explained).
    Because of the fact that we want our money back even if a character dies or something similar happens to the character, one fundamental question is:
    • [Q] Is it breaking the NLR-Rule when we do a contract that is - of course - outside of the lifecycle of a character?
    Since I do know that we can not request a ban in courthouse if somebody is not paying back his rate to us, there are another mandatory questions:
    • [Q] Can we request an arrest or something similar at police / president when somebody is not paying his rate?
    • [Q] May we send out our own thugs to make the debtor give us the money?
    • [q] Any other ideas to make the debtor pay if necessary?
Creditworthness-Rating - mandatory Side-Business
Well... Yeah... We wont give loans to anyone. This does not work.
If a new player joins the server and would loan like 1$ Mio. dollar, buys a BMW with that money and after 2 hours of play he will never come back, we would be f***ed really hard.
So I invented a rating-system and this is in my opinion the most sensitive point of this whole idea.
The formula to calculate your maximal loan-sum and your tax/interest [what is correct?] on your loan is based on meta(means: not direct-roleplay)-data.
We would use variables like: bans, regdate, playhours and even the forum-postcounter is used in my first draft of the formular. (Basically I like to use the data of the generated signature).
  • [Q] Is it legal and allowed to use (public accessable) meta-data to calculate a creditworthness-rating?
  • [Q] Is it legal and allowed to use (non-public accessable - optional) meta-data to calculate a creditworthness-rating?

Investments - optional Side-Business
Well, this is just about buying low-priced things and selling it expensiv or stuff like that. I will prepare this later.

I'll be glad to read some comments on this Smile
I don't know if anyone has ever put forward an idea like this, but I think that if certain rules were put in place to manage a system like this, it could be very good for the server.
I tried an RP like this, sadly I picked the wrong time to do it. My suggestion is; use actual interest rates ect in adverts as this will add to how in depth the RP is. Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]