Runescape.
I know what 98% of you are thinking...

"Runescape is dead nobody plays is anymore"

Well yes that is true...but if you are thinking that then why are you even looking here, go away. For those of you who have played Runescape and still do then this thread hopefully might be of some interest to you. I've started playing again after a long 2 year break and I have to say I actually quite like the new EOC system which is a suprise, because I hate conventional MMO combat systems.

Does anyone still play around here? I'm talking EOC/07RS even thought I haven't tried 07scape just yet.

If you do, levels? Rich or poor? Username?

I've prepared myself.
[Image: 46972877.jpg]
I guess you could say I play it, I'm a bit on/off I don't play it a whole bunch.

But here's my stats/Character, I'm quite rich. My name is JamieUK if ya want to give us an add.

[Image: HydAKPq.png]
(03-08-2014, 10:03 PM)Jamie Wrote: I guess you could say I play it, I'm a bit on/off I don't play it a whole bunch.

But here's my stats/Character, I'm quite rich. My name is JamieUK if ya want to give us an add.

Character looks like little finger

[Image: 2647352littlefinger.jpg]
(03-08-2014, 10:19 PM)Rain Wrote:
(03-08-2014, 10:03 PM)Jamie Wrote: I guess you could say I play it, I'm a bit on/off I don't play it a whole bunch.

Character looks like little finger

[Image: 2647352littlefinger.jpg]
T'was the look I was going for Wink
Yeah sure Jamie, nice 99's you got there. Currently training Woodcutting and I gotta say it makes me want to smack myself over the head with a frying pan with nails punctured through it. My name is PVM Barrett (Yeah fanboy ftw)

I'll post a pic of my stats soon, only started 2 weeks ago so ya'noe Wink
I also play RS on/off now a days. I will try to get a screenshot later as its late now but here arr some I remember.

Attack: 76
Strength: 60
Defence: 72
Magic: 66
Prayer: 57
Woodcutting: 77
Firemaking: 67
Summoning: 43

That's all I remember. Some of them might be 1 or 2 levels off but that's around the correct levels. My combat is 149.

EDIT: I'm also quite rich, I have fully bandos and some dragon weps and still have 17mil remaining.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
I used to play it aeons ago, I got my email from it, but since the updates had became more and more astray from the original I got less and less interested, I had premium but then I stopped playing, so I stopped paying and then all my stuff is on me and I cant put it in the bank as I am normal member.
Five words, I miss the old Runescape. Good times.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Boosted
Can't be asked to pay for membership even with bonds, but still love the game.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
In the good old days it was all 2d pixels...