EnStorSvartMan FearRP FailRP
Name of player: EnStorSvartMan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47504256

Time in GMT: 18:20

Server: V2P

Summary:

Ok, I was walking when I saw his fire truck ram a cop car down the road and into a wall (It turned out to be my car). I got in and chased him down and he didnt stop. I chased him round the city twice then he put his car in the garage, went to the hospital and respawned it on other side. Then I told him I would shoot if he didnt get out but he kept going. I ran back to my car on the other side and fired at him. He continued to run and then he got stuck near death hill. I tried to get him out by putting a gun to his head but he refused. He then threatoned me with a BR for teamkilling even though I have reason to fire and to pull him over.

Evidence:

(Still Uploading at time of post)

[Image: SiaYOWA.png]
Why not get him demoted? Cops wouldn't go and take a fireman at gun point.
(03-25-2014, 05:56 PM)Venom Wrote: Why not get him demoted? Cops wouldn't go and take a fireman at gun point.

So, if I were to ram cars down a road and a cop saw, they wouldn't try to arrest me first rather then getting me to loose my job. I'm pretty sure that my disciplinary action would take place after my initial arrest.

And anyway, although in your eyes, I shouldn't of tried to take him at gunpoint; He still broke FearRP which is the main point of this post.
I understand what you're saying, but in game you can easily get him demoted for that.

Anyways, approved.