[FICTION] Evocity Stories. Edition #1
Evocity Stories Edition #1 Bust Debriefing

It was a quiet night in Evocity, a small rain shower had fallen in the afternoon, the ground still wet. It was all but safe for FBI Officials Kyle Mcfellen, an ex-Scotland Yard recruit from Glasgow, and Jerry Robinson, one of the best at the bureau. "Gentlemen, we have an important mission for you two. An arms shipment is coming in at the MTL Compound for the Corleones. We need you to scout it out and look for weak spots. You give the SRU the signal, and they will storm the compound." Intelligence Officer Paterson told the agents in his office. "I also want you two to take out Rebel Leader Lenov Petrokov. He will stop at nothing to overthrow the government. He's wanted for Genocide, Arms Dealing, Kidnapping, and the UN told me he used Chemical Weapons against civilians in a theater. 136 dead. This fella should be killed. If you can capture him, good old CIA torture will do him in. This is a risky mission, which is why I'm giving it to you. You two are the best we have. ECPD and SRU will help if you need it. Good luck and godspeed, and go get em boys." As they left his office, they were going over the plans. They had to stop though, because the Nexus was full of activity.

That's what happened before the rain, and the bust. "Alright Kyle, you got the gear packed?" Robinson asked in the Nexus garage, inspecting the car they would use. It was an all black Mercades Bens. It could go offroad, and had great safety features. "All ready," He responded. "So, Corleones and Rebels. Never thought I would see them cooperating."

"Apparently they're working together to overthrow the government. Just remember, Lenov Petrokov is one mean SOB." Robinson said. "We can't get caught, and if we are, we're knee deep in shit. And I need to smell good for the ladies. You had hard times with girls, but then you got lucky, and now you have a family. Married at 27. Just saying that makes me shiver."

"I'm telling you that American girls love any accent from the UK. Also, I wasn't that bad. I'm a good bloke." Kyle responded.

"Damn right. So, did you hear that the president requested help from Blackwatch Security? I heard its just for the Nexus Jail, and the lobby, but they will help us on some raids. Not this one, but they will be backup."

"Hey didn't you date one of their agents Jerry?"

"Yes I did. Come on its time to get going. We're ready, so lets go."

They pulled out of the Nexus Garage and made it to the MTL Compound. They took up position across the street. They were hidden from sight by the rain, and the fact that it was night. "I don't feel good about this. I feel like they know we're here." Robinson whispered to Kyle, who dismissed it, reassuring him they would be okay.

At last they had found the right time to strike. Robinson was about to get out of the car to fire the signal flare, when a megaphone turned on. "Nice try, pigs. But you'll never stop our forces." The man said with a strong Russian accent."I've alerted Heaven of your arrival there which will happen shortly. Good-Bye!"

"RPG! Get out!" Kyle exclaimed. They got out just in time, as they missed being caught in the car explosion by a few seconds.

"Fire the flare!" Robinson told Kyle. The flare went up, and lights poured onto the compound, revealing the almost 100 rebels and Corleones ready to fight. An SRU AH-6 Little Bird, which was supposed to provide covering fire, was shot out of the air. Pieces of it began to fall from the sky, and one piece looked like it would hit the agents. "Heads up!"'Jerry said, diving to get away from the piece. SRU and Cops raced to cover, as a wall of bullets came towards them.

The helicopter piece landed with a thud, and then exploded. Both the agents blacked out. The sound of gunfire lulled them to sleep.

This is probably the first actual Fan-Fiction piece for FearlessRP. I will decide whether or not to work on Edition #2 depending on how well-received this is from the community. NOTE: This was written on an IPad, so sorry for anything wrong.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
Hey I'd love to write some fan fiction.
Consider this post reserved.

Oh... I didn't really read all of the end bit, May I have your permission to write it here or what.

Whatever you decide, 've a good one.