Dupe Worth
Ok thanks for the tipps everyone Smile
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
I personally take offers at first, then I try to see what the average price I get is and then I set my price to around and about that amount +1K. So that if someone isn't willing to pay MY price, I can lower the bid by 1K and still have my average amount of $ made out of it.

I also have a tendency to "watermark" my builds using either a prop letter S or a button_model letter S and make that nearly invisible, to prevent people from claiming my build.

To those of you who bought one or more dupes off of me, the watermarks are in random places, you won't notice them easily, but they're there and I remember where they are, for each build so don't claim my work. =)
(03-07-2014, 01:59 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I also have a tendency to "watermark" my builds using either a prop letter S or a button_model letter S and make that nearly invisible, to prevent people from claiming my build.

That is very clever, wouldn't have thought of that.
Might use this idea for my dupes for sale as well Smile
(03-07-2014, 02:15 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 01:59 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I also have a tendency to "watermark" my builds using either a prop letter S or a button_model letter S and make that nearly invisible, to prevent people from claiming my build.

That is very clever, wouldn't have thought of that.
Might use this idea for my dupes for sale as well Smile
It's such an obvious method! Haha, you should use that for future dupes as you deserve credit for what you create. ^^
It might be a good idea if some1 creates a "wall of shame" where all the players reselling dupes get listed, some resole my roulette table aswell..