Dupe Worth
So Hi, i have recently decided to build dupes to sell, and was wondering if someone could give me a guide on how to estimate their worth.

Thanks In Advance

-BlackForest
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
There's no guide for that, simple try to take offers and sell it for what you think that it is worth.
but is there anything in particular i should take into account, like ammount of props, dupe size, time spent making it?
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Well the dupe size and amouth of props I'd say, but still you can decide the price all by yourself.
Is there high demand for that particular type of dupe? How many props, and how long did it take for you to make it?
It depends on the size and detail put into it (meaning time ect.)
For a dupe of mine - The cheapest I sell is 15k and that has three days work in it
Id also take into account the fact that once you sell a dupe, there is nothing you can do to prevent that person from selling it themselves
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Or giving it away for free....

Nah, the only thing worse than some one selling it on is if some one completely rips off your idea .
Fully agree with RockHunter here and BlackDog. Once you sell it you cant stop people from reselling it but you can note down who you sell it too and if they resell it, blacklist them from buying your dupes again.
If you're going to sell dupes then try and make sure it's to trustworthy members of the community.
For each sale you want to let them know that they are not allowed to distribute the dupe to other players in anyway without your permission, take a screenshot of them agreeing to this.
This doesn't prevent them from reselling it but at least you can name and shame anyone in breach of the agreement if you advertise your dupes on the forums.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • RockHunter