Shift + Tab problems
Hey I've been having problems with Shift+Tab ever since last night basically what happens is that whenever i press shift tab it doesnt come up and i end up spamming it and it comes up like 15 seconds later and its only with garrys mod ive went on like three other games and they all work fine w/ shift tab and ive tried everything at this point (ive reinstalled gmod, deleted everything in my steam folder except for steamapps and steam.exe then ran steam etc etc) and its still doing this and im super frustrated and ive been googling all willy nilly and nothing of value is showing up there so i came here lol im sorry if this thread isnt in the right place
Maybe resetting all your controls to default will help?
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
I have the problem too. I believe it's just the gameoverlay launching and catching up. After waiting 15 seconds does it load properly?
Try updating your flash player, I had the same problem.
(03-05-2014, 08:19 PM)Jarz Wrote: I have the problem too. I believe it's just the gameoverlay launching and catching up. After waiting 15 seconds does it load properly?

yeah but it works perfectly like after the first launch but after the first launch it has the huge delay to start up (sometimes it doesnt even start up when i press it) also sorry for being a little late on responding lol