N/A
Your name: (In my case my little brother) [FL:RP] Fluorescent

Your ban ID: 45503

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Multi accounting to avoid a ban

Involved: a

Why we should unban you:

Ok my little brother Andrew better known as fluorescent ran into my room yesterday. I noticed he was pretty upset and quite a bit angry I asked him just to calm down and talk to me about what happened he said he got perm banned from FL I have known that my brother had been playing recently because he asked me what server I used to play on all the time and what server I donated on I told him the site he played for a day The next day he got banned and he asked for my advice on what he should have done the way he explained it to me was very different from what I see it was now so I said fight for what you think is right and if you have to wait well... Wait then he fought I had read jokhahs reply and I said. Andrew don't be an a**hole to him about it you need to apologize you were wrong. He took what I said seriously and apologized to fultzy or well "drogas" but I'll rewind a little bit to 3 days ago when it happened just so the chronology is in order here. He got some early birthday money from our mom and he donated he connected after doing something stupid and got banned he came into my room pretty bummed and he said he got banned (this is when I old him to fight it) he went to bed woke up went to school did what ever he does and apologized came home and found himself perm banned ( continuing ) and I know exactly why he was perma banned his IP matched the ones I used on my old forum account because we live in the exact same house on the exact same internet (and he's a freshman so we also go to the same school with the same wifi) it's looks really incriminating for me as well because not to hurt his case but I think I've been banned 3 times for ban evasion (CJ) (ITS ME) (Indigo) and I have moved on far from gmod I no longer play I'm usually out doing things with my friends
Or traveling to call of duty tournaments. So please excuse my brother idiotic actions but don't ban him for my past that's my reputation not his I knew something like this was going to happen when he started playing and that's the only reason why I'm making this I just don't like to see the wrong man accused especially when it's your own family, and if a super admin or soul would like a picture or something of us I can send that through a pm I have no problem with that due to I bet this is a common excuse or something like that. I also don't blame anyone for the ban except myself and I understand that my actions got him banned and that it's impossible to tell between me and my brother from IP addresses.

Thanks so much for your understanding.

-Indigo and Fluorescent

Also found this in my inbox.

Be aware it is old but I believe narc will stand for what is right once again.

Narc Wrote:Nobody deserves bullying.

If something isn't entirely fair, it should be corrected.

One of narcs pms to me
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
If you knew something like this was going to happen why didn't you make us aware of the situation?
(03-06-2014, 02:36 PM)Drogas Wrote: If you knew something like this was going to happen why didn't you make us aware of the situation?

It was more of a subconscious thought as in I wasn't surprised.
Why didn't your brother make an UBR for himself?
I'm aware of his forum-account being permanently banned: http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...&uid=13769
but it seems like he made a different account called "Fluorescent2": http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...&uid=13801
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-06-2014, 05:32 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Why didn't your brother make an UBR for himself?
I'm aware of his forum-account being permanently banned: http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...&uid=13769
but it seems like he made a different account called "Fluorescent2": http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...&uid=13801

He didint have another steam account to link it to therefore he couldn't post he also had a study hall (not sure if it's called something else somewhere else) and we sat down and he talked to me asking me to put some things in there.
And how does one of my old PMs regarding an entirely different subject have anything to do with the resolution of your case?
(03-06-2014, 08:13 PM)Narc Wrote: And how does one of my old PMs regarding an entirely different subject have anything to do with the resolution of your case?

Not 100% sure it's not of what you said if it isint fair it should be corrected I just don't thinks its fair I apologize as if it looked like I was trying to act as if you said that a while ago and I'm now applying it I just thought it really spoke to me.

EDIT:I just liked the way it sounded in the relation of the situation in general was really at a loss for words in the above statement.
After discussing with a few fellow administrators I've come to the following conclusion:

This UBR will be denied for the following reasons:

- You have a history of double-accounting therefore you are not trustable.
- People have heard the voice of the player [FL:RP] Fluorescent and found this to be extremely simular to your (Indigos) voice.

You have no evidence to support your claims and you're not one to trust easily because of your history. Writing a few sentances doesn't make any of it true and it all seems very suspicious.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator