SRU Sergeant can warrant.
Title of Suggestion:SRU Sergeant can do warrants when there is no president.

Description:When there is no president, the SRU Sergeant will be able to accept/decline warrants.

Why:When there is no president currently, the police sergeant will then have access to accept warrants. Why not the SRU sergeant also? Sometimes the police sergeant will be new and not really expect him warranting when the SRU sergeant needs one.
+ Support hate it when police sergeants are also noobs and cant do warrants when there is no president even thought you tell them how to.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
They can already do warrants btw
+Support.
Quote:hate it when police sergeants are also noobs and cant do warrants when there is no president even thought you tell them how to.
+Support, Reason stated above ^^
+support.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(03-06-2014, 06:44 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: They can already do warrants btw

They cannot actually. When there is no president the warrants get forwarded to the police sergeant.
+Support, but it always should be on, cause sometimes the pres doesn't react on it and /or if AFK or noob or something
Greetings from me
(03-06-2014, 11:55 AM)Venom Wrote:
(03-06-2014, 06:44 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: They can already do warrants btw

They cannot actually. When there is no president the warrants get forwarded to the police sergeant.

Actually, when there's no police sergeant on they can. Makes little sense but that's how it works. I would think if both SRU and police SGT were on without a president they should have equal power to place warrants.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(03-06-2014, 04:38 PM)Toxic Wrote:
(03-06-2014, 11:55 AM)Venom Wrote:

Actually, when there's no police sergeant on they can. Makes little sense but that's how it works. I would think if both SRU and police SGT were on without a president they should have equal power to place warrants.

Yes when there is no police sergeant. But I would say both should be able to with out a president.