EdwardTheAwesomeNightEagle Unban request
Name: Edward The Awesome NightEagle

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31381619

Banning Admin: [FL]Storm

Ban Length: 1 week (7 days)

Reason for the ban: RDM, crowbarring random cars and people for no reason

Why we should unban you: Well, I admit I was crowbaring cars but I only crowbared one person because he saw me and pulled a crowbar then ran at me, so I killed him in 2 hits, I dont mind being banned just could you shorten it because I think killing one person and hitting 2 cars (On of which was just my friend) only needs a ban of 3-4 days and 7 days is a bit extreme
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
It was me who banned you.
I was walking along the street and I saw you run up to a cop car and start crowbarring it for no reason, then when that car drove away a minivan filled with rebels drove past and you tried to kill them too.
After that you hit the floor a few times, then came toward me to crowbar me.
You stopped when you saw I was an admin.
Your excuse was "Im an escaped mental patient"
You deserve this ban completely.
(07-24-2011, 04:28 PM)Storm Wrote: It was me who banned you.
I was walking along the street and I saw you run up to a cop car and start crowbarring it for no reason, then when that car drove away a minivan filled with rebels drove past and you tried to kill them too.
After that you hit the floor a few times, then came toward me to crowbar me.
You stopped when you saw I was an admin.
Your excuse was "Im an escaped mental patient"
You deserve this ban completely.

I didnt come to you to crowbar you, I you heard what I said over the mic I said "D'*** you lookin' at?" and the minivan full of rebels were my friends, I dunno who the cop was but he was watching me with the crowbar so I started hitting his car
It was mingey as hell and you are not getting an unban.
(07-24-2011, 04:51 PM)Storm Wrote: It was mingey as hell and you are not getting an unban.

Thanks Wink