Some light on the current situation with the Ukraine riots.
Just to Enlighten you on the latest riots currently entering Ukraine, I have found this beautiful video while procrastinating in college.

Enjoy Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Jonesy's post:
  • Jan
I don't find this funny or politically correct to be honest - if you haven't noticed, it escalated to the point of Russia sending in around 16 000 troops to occupy a part of their country.
(03-05-2014, 02:58 PM)Killjoy Wrote: I don't find this funny or politically correct to be honest - if you haven't noticed, it escalated to the point of Russia sending in around 16 000 troops to occupy a part of their country.

Just don't take it serious, just take it as it is.
A video edited for the purpose of entertainment and enjoyment.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Even though I don't find it very appropriate, I just got to say...the editing that added the lightning sabers is impressive..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Although I see the humor attempted here, this is simply not a laughing matter. I do agree with myfloodify about the editing though.
Not funny at all.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(03-05-2014, 07:46 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Even though I don't find it very appropriate, I just got to say...the editing that added the lightning sabers is impressive..
(03-05-2014, 07:50 PM)Jarz Wrote: Although I see the humor attempted here, this is simply not a laughing matter. I do agree with myfloodify about the editing though.
(03-06-2014, 10:45 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Not funny at all.

May the force be with you.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Haha. Lol
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]
Geez, credit to the guy who actually made this, it looks pretty damn good :p

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Any of you wishing to know what is really going on, by the way that's not funny, as this is whats going on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSyp4yX5x8A