Last unban request
Your name: [FL:RP] HeR0x

Your ban ID: 39080

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Terms of Service

Involved: Me and the staff from the other community.

Why we should unban you: What I did was very stupid and I have regretted it ever since and I do apologize for my actions, I haven't played the server for over 4 months now and I haven't been able to find a game or server which I have as enjoyed as much as playing on Fearless. The reason I did what I did was because I wasn't thinking properly but I didn't mean for it to be used in the final release of the server, he released it while I was sleeping when I realized that he had made it open with the loading page I had created I took it down and then I was banned by Narcotic. I know why I was banned at the time but I don't think that I should be banned permanently. In my previous unban request Narcotic said that I committed a "hostile act against Fearless and directly copy work belonging to us." I did create a website which looked similar to the Fearless loading page but the act wasn't hostile it wasn't intended to hurt Fearless in anyway what so ever i'd like to apologize once again for my actions and ask if you can reduce my ban to allow me to play on the server again and I will show to you that I won't break any rules on the server and will improve the RP for everyone by coming up with new ways of RPing.
If you know what you did wrong, tell me again why I should lift your rightful suspension?
I know what I did was wrong but I do not believe it caused any damage to Fearless so I believe that a permanent suspension is unjust.
(03-04-2014, 01:11 PM)Nathan Wrote: I know what I did was wrong but I do not believe it caused any damage to Fearless so I believe that a permanent suspension is unjust.

It didn't cause any damage, but you still violated our Terms of Service which made you subject to the given punishment.
But as no one saw the loading page but about 10 people and was taken down once I realized it was up which was only a few hours and then the loading page was deleted from all computers which had it on, its not like I kept it on the server for ages and and everyone saw it. I just want to be unbanned from the server so I can enjoy RPing and I promise to never break any rules again. I can not stress enough how stupid I feel for doing the things that I did.
Just to add to this that I didnt directly make the page public.
Your actions warranted a permanent suspension as per violation of the Fearless Terms of Service.

Appeal denied.