My unban request
The cop with the MP5 does have relevance to this because that shows it wasnt Jokhahs gun. And in the city you two were the only ones with guns and or the only ones who shot a shotgun because no one else took damage from those weapons in the whole time frame during the situation. Unless you are telling me there was some random guy sitting in a corner shooting a shotgun somewhere then it was you.

I am not going to continue and bicker with you about this because I know what I saw. And that was Jokhah who heard the gun not me. I watched you shoot the cop out of the blue which started the gunfight involving you four.

I will allow someone else to come and give a final verdict since if I do you will think I am being bias or abusing.
(03-04-2014, 10:39 PM)Drogas Wrote: The cop with the MP5 does have relevance to this because that shows it wasnt Jokhahs gun. And in the city you two were the only ones with guns and or the only ones who shot a shotgun because no one else took damage from those weapons in the whole time frame during the situation. Unless you are telling me there was some random guy sitting in a corner shooting a shotgun somewhere then it was you.

I am not going to continue and bicker with you about this because I know what I saw. And that was Jokhah who heard the gun not me. I watched you shoot the cop out of the blue which started the gunfight involving you four.

I will allow someone else to come and give a final verdict since if I do you will think I am being bias or abusing.

Alrighty then! then its settled you saw what you saw and i know what i did have a good rest of your day sir.
I've read over this case very carefully. I was also directly involved in the unfortunate murder of the two police officers. I stated my side of this gunfight in my UBR. Note that my UBR doesn't have anything to do with this case because I was cleared of violations in this specific gunfight. To avoid people needing to jump between the two UBRs I will copy and paste what happened from my point of view before adding any additional remarks.

"After the gunfight the two remaining people in the bar said they were coming out, I yelled at them demanding they change their ways before I burn their store to the ground. Few more of them started throwing bottles at my car, including someone who had died during the gunfight. I went back to the store and stressed that they are pushing the limits of my patience. I left the store, two cops greeted me, both unarmed. They told me to stop, I said no, kept my gun on them, the sergeant pulled an MP5. At this point I had no intention of harming them, but someone to my right pulled out a pump shotgun and opened fire. The cops started shooting, I started shooting, I ended up having to kill both cops because I'm not going to spend the next who knows how long running from them with a warrant on me for something I didn't start. I was expected to just get arrested and go on with my life after moving my car out of the street. We don't always get what we want."

Now that is a brief explaination of how that fight happened from my point of view. I do not completely know the situation of when you drew your shotgun. At the time I was extremely focused on the two cops in front of me. From what I remember (it's remained extremely fresh in my mind due to my recent ban and I've walked through it over and over in my idle time) the sergeant pulled an mp5 while under fear rp. He and I were directly engaged in a conversation which went something to the extent of "Hey, stop, what do you think your doing (could have been where do you think your going)" I reply "No, I'm leaving" Sergeant pulls MP5 then says "I'm sorry" I reply "I'm sorry too...." (I really felt bad at this point because the situation was escalating quickly and I knew at this point if anyone shoots things will go sideways) I hear a shotgun to my right and immediately I know that now I have to engage because the second cop cannot see clearly and most likely will think it's me or they both will assume we are together. That being said, any one would immediately focus down both threats and sort it out later.

Case points:

I didn't want to hurt the cops, the whole reason I finally decided to go ape on the shop was because they killed the cop I sent to handle the situation of them threatening me.

You had asked me when you were a BMD if you could come along, which I stated clearly that this was something I needed to do myself. The reason I told you that was because your a new player, I don't want you to get involved with the level of aggressiveness I was about to unleash. That and had any innocents been killed in the original fight that hadn't had it coming, this would be a rdm or potentially mass rdm case.

Final point, I can only think of a handful of players on this server that can engage the environment that I chose to engage. Newer players simply do not have the knowledge of the gamemode, the restraint, the skill, and correct reasoning to perform the task. Case in point, I might have gotten arrested, but the goal was not to die nor kill those who didn't deserve it.

Another very important piece of the puzzle is that, though my point of view is what it is, I get tunnel vision. There was a crowd to my right that I tuned out. At a head count, 2 remaining guys from the shop, you, 2 other people that I hit, and roughly 2-4 that followed or were observing from when I jogged down the street with my shotgun. The chat box was streaming, other voice chats were going on. Only thing that existed to me was the sergeant, then the first gunshot which was a shotgun. After that there was no more chat for me, I was busy in another gunfight which I had to win because losing means I die, arrest wouldn't happen.

I hope that in the end you understand why the punishment was issued and that you definately take someone's advice when they tell you not to get involved.

To the admins, it's his first ban, he messed up, I'm not saying please unban him, but if possible try to come up with something he can do to lighten the ban time. I think he has right around 10 or so hours. If it's not possible, I completely understand and no explaination is needed.
On my phone (again) and I had just read this when I got to school and I took this device directly to heart and I looked it over for 15-30 minutes and I just have been thinking of replies to even say that addresses this but I will say there are some I am happy I didn't hit enter on.

I do agree I do get tunnel vision as well I really should have been looking at the other side of the story instead of yelling at someone else to do the same thing which made me look extremely arrogant and hypocritical I apologize for that very much, and I understand that I was wrong and what I said was wrong.

I am knowledgable I should have never tagged along and I should have never gone with you because I knew "shit was going to hit the fan" if you will. I really don't like aggressive RP that much and I know that I should have just grown my weed an collected my contra and not bothered anyone else, and I really just got caught in the moment and I know that's irresponsible of me an it's my fault I shouldn't have done that and acted that way. I will return after my ban is over or it's removed, and try my best to not act as so ever again. Thank you all for the insight and experience that has pointed me in the right direction.

Once again I used my phone so don't be confused if it looks like I'm a broken translator.

-Fluorescent
Good day to you too, CJ.

Unban request denied as user is a ban evader, permanent ban issued.