Unban request.
Your name: Hermeyyy

Your ban ID: 45271

Banned by: [FL:M]KPred

Reason: Homophobic language towards another member of staff

Involved: No one.

Why we should unban you:Well I told the bad word without thinking and in a jokingly way, and I promise that this sort of situation will never happen I'm a dedecated player to Fearless.
You still used a homophobic slur directed at another member of staff, plus your ban has already been shortened.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(03-04-2014, 04:08 PM)KPred Wrote: You still used a homophobic slur directed at another member of staff, plus your ban has already been shortened.

I know it got shortened soul ripper told me to make another and you did not even want to reason with me or ask me why.
(03-04-2014, 05:24 PM)Hermeyyy Wrote:
(03-04-2014, 04:08 PM)KPred Wrote: You still used a homophobic slur directed at another member of staff, plus your ban has already been shortened.

I know it got shortened soul ripper told me to make another and you did not even want to reason with me or ask me why.

I'm not saying I am against it being shortened again however I did not instantly ban you, I even warned you that it was what I had to do.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(03-04-2014, 07:08 PM)KPred Wrote:
(03-04-2014, 05:24 PM)Hermeyyy Wrote:

I'm not saying I am against it being shortened again however I did not instantly ban you, I even warned you that it was what I had to do.
Well that is true.
Denied, ban expires soon.