my mix ;)
Hello Guys!
I've been testing some new software recently, and I've pulled together this mix, I think it's aweful, but I'll let you guys judge

Just an FYI, I'm not usually a DJ, i usually compose or perform, hence why it sounds ropey Smile

[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Von Tempski, Wood
You may want to calm down on the slicing a bit man at 1:40, simplicity definitely is key Tounge sounds cool though, what software are you using? Smile
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • Barkles
Thanks for the feedback!

I'm using Virtual DJ 7 Free

Edit: I went back to that section you highlighted, The only excuse I have for that is I only ah one mouse, making it difficult to switch tracks and loop XD
(02-27-2014, 07:07 AM)Barkles Wrote: Thanks for the feedback!

I'm using Virtual DJ 7 Free

Edit: I went back to that section you highlighted, The only excuse I have for that is I only ah one mouse, making it difficult to switch tracks and loop XD

Nice, Virtual Dj's sick for freeware and is great for starting out. I've even seen the odd pro use it Smile Oh if you're doing it with just your mouse then fair play to you, its a complete bitch without a controller Smile
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • Barkles
Damn, I remember back in may day when I use to make music for my hobby and made money off of it, and DJed it. I have a thread up on the forum showcasing a few of my newer songs that I can find.
(02-28-2014, 12:37 AM)Von Tempski Wrote: Nice, Virtual Dj's sick for freeware and is great for starting out. I've even seen the odd pro use it Smile Oh if you're doing it with just your mouse then fair play to you, its a complete bitch without a controller Smile
Yeah I've been using it for a week or two on a friendly music teachers Mac
So I got it for my laptop.
Only thing I need now is more music Cheese
Not my preferred genre, but it has a lot of flaws here and there - It'd definitely be sounding better if you kept the entire track on the same key, then swap over on drops, and slowed it down a bit and supplied with a bassline or two where it fits best.
(03-03-2014, 06:24 PM)Narc Wrote: Not my preferred genre, but it has a lot of flaws here and there - It'd definitely be sounding better if you kept the entire track on the same key, then swap over on drops, and slowed it down a bit and supplied with a bassline or two where it fits best.

Great! Thanks for that man, I'm doing some more stuff and taking more time with it to try and make it sound semi decent Smile.
Sounds decent, when you get some decks move over to Traktor, it's what I use and honestly I'll never look back.
(03-05-2014, 10:10 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Sounds decent, when you get some decks move over to Traktor, it's what I use and honestly I'll never look back.

Cool man! Will do Smile