Cesar's Unblacklist request
Your name: Cesar Carlos

Your blacklist ID: 15697

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56353416

Reason: Randomly tranquing civilians (I'm gonna guess he meant to write tranquilizing.)

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I wish to get unblacklisted from weapons because, this blacklist was done about 4 months ago, literly. I had been banned aswell at the same time for about a week for questioning an admin about the blacklist, then when I joined back I was banned from weapons for 6 hours... Since that day, I could'nt play on the serer because my gmod was all glitchy, so I took a break from gmod, I fixed my gmod and then joined back the server, and turned out I was still banned from weapons. I feel like since this was about 4 months ago, I should get unbanned.

Thank you!
You still blatantly broke the rules, so there is no reason why your blacklist should be removed/reduced as the blacklisting staffmember is not wrong in this case.

Let me summarize:

- You chose to break the rules
- You chose to take a break
- You chose to come back

This is not a reason why your blacklist should be removed nor shortened as your punishment was issued legitimately.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.

Just because you decided not to play for a while doesn't mean your actions get magically erased.