[FL:RP] Gagdoid - Prop pushing car, then powergaming.
Name of player: [FL:RP] Gagdoid

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50411461

Time in GMT: Approx 17:30

Server: RP_EvoCity_v2d

Summary: So I was wandering around city and saw knocked out president so I walked off as I didn't wanna risk stepping on him, walking through garage (car holstering spot at BP) I see guy prop pushing car, I ran to him and told he's breaking rules, he says: that he's not gonna pay 1k to get car fixed just beside garage, so I stand beside garage and just wait for his next actions.

He ran around a bit, punched car a bit (as citizen so far), SS told him to move his car, this guy said it's broken, punched it more and ran around a bit, then changed jobs to Police. Now he ran back to car as Police officer, got in, knocked me out (by accident I assume) and holstered car as police officer.

Here I put video together and screenshot in the end.

Evidence:

and screenshot of him admitting it:

[Image: 123060i.jpg]
I proppushed it cause i was so angry when it broke down, and i didnt want to pay 1k for the repair when it was RIGHT next to the car park...
Then i joined the police force cause i saw there was only 2 Cops on and i wanted to roleplay as a cop, ofcourse i had to drive my car into the carpark to get my police car out.
Approved.

Moved to approved.