Unban request I'mDelirious
Your name: [Яebel] Don'tFeedThatGaben (Was I'mDelirious when I was banned)

Your ban ID: 43372

Banned by: [FL] spartanjunior31

Reason: Approved - Propspamming

Involved: Many people I do not no

Why we should unban you: I am not asking for you to unban me, as what I did deserved a ban, I am just asking for you to consider changing my ban length. I was going to join the Fearless Rp server I always join but it wasn't there,so, I decided to join another Fearless Rp server (which was on a different map). When I joined the server I was greeted with a lot of Rdm and Cdm and people pushing cars into me with props, there where no admins on and I was sick of being constantly killed for no reason, so I decided to do a really stupid thing. I went into the office and I blocked the door with a metal fence so I couldn't be killed, I then went about my business and left the server. The next day I saw that my beloved home Fearless Rp server was up and running,so, I went to join the server, I was slapped by a ban which left me heart broken. I completely understand that I was banned, but the reason I acted so ridiculously is because the Fearless Rp server I usually go on was not there, and I just wanted to do a simple thing but I was constantly getting kill for no reason. I really shouldn't have prop blocked it was a stupid decision on my behalf, I would never have done this on my favourite Fearless Rp server and I shouldn't have done it on the other server either. I am not asking you to unban me immediately I am just asking for you to consider that ban length as I have learnt my lesson and I will promise not do something as stupid as that.

Thanks.
I'll reduce it but consider it a fair warning towards your actions in FL.