RE: Unban Request
Your name: Vortex902

Your ban ID: 10259

Banned by: Mahti

Reason: Hacking

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: 'Sup. I got banned about 2 years ago for hacking. Wait, hacking? Don't start "You're dirty hacking scum and should stay banned" just yet, please. For what it's worth, it was accidental. I know how that sounds, whatever. It's been a while and I don't remember the circumstances entirely. If you want, you can check out my post history and watch me be a pretentious twat (no, really, what the fuck)

Anyway, I've been looking to get into some gmod RP with some mates again and remember this being a fun server, only I'm banned. Considering the time that has passed and the circumstances in which I was banned, I hope you'll at least consider this request.

Have a good one,

Vortex902
A subject that falls under our zero tolerance policy.

Some more reasoning wouldn't hurt.
Okay, so this is from what I remember and what I read in my previous posts. Once upon a time, I downloaded a mini-map radar mod thing for singleplayer. I must've forgotten about it or something, because when I played on your server it still worked, (on other servers I played (which basically was just one RP server I was a regular on) it didn't.) and I thought it was part of the RP script. One day I was walking around and an admin was surveying stuff in invisible, no-clip mode. I could see him on my radar and shined my flashlight on him so I could see his shadow on the wall. He asked how I saw him, and I told him how. That's how I got banned.

Weird, right? Why would I tell an admin about my cheats or hacks if I had malicious intent? It would've been fairly undetectable otherwise. It wasn't like an aimbot or anything where it might be obvious. I came 'clean' on the forum as well, saying how it was an accident, all that jazz. I suppose that's hard to believe, and I can't blame you guys for thinking I'm lieing. Essentially, there's no proof it went the way I'm telling you now (unless the admin in question remembers this, though it's been two years, so small chance of that.) so when it comes down to it I guess I'm asking you guys to give me a second chance on faith, and I'll not fault you for denying me this at the risk of letting a potential cheater back into your servers

In any case, I remember playing a lot on your servers and I had a ton of fun, and I'm very much looking forward to playing again, if you'll permit me to do so.
Approved. Suspension lifted, however should you receive an additional suspension, the permanent ban will be re-instated. Read the rules to avoid that.