ZedsDead random ban me LOL next time let me talk before ban
Your name: LPapas

Your ban ID: 45397

Banned by: ZedsDead

Reason: Random raid president

Involved: AFRICAN, IlgnerPT, Fernando Mendes

Why we should unban you: Its easy, REALLY easy, i was there, i saw president die, i didnt kill him , so, your RANDOM ban is really random, because if you want to check any logs, just check them, i DID not kill him, not even had a gun with me ^^ nice ban zeds, well played bro
that african was the president, he talked about me to the admin because i was the one who went to president when he died, but now ask him for any proves that was me who kill him, well YOU DONT HAVE of course i DID not kill him Smile
One more thing, i understand the admins job, BUT just because that kid if problably admin's friend, doesnt matter you have to beleive is word and not my word right? you have logs, check logs, not just because a random guy said "that guy raid me" he acused me without proves, so, i ask for you (you admins) , to check what really happened, good night.
All three of you went in to the Nexus together to raid. All three of you as burgulars. Now, when i was talking to you, you seemed more interested in getting back to a raid you were a part of instead of talking to me. I also asked you who you were raiding with, to which you responded that you didnt remember at that there were random people. The logs did however show you and the two others, raiding, because you didnt like his taxes and because you claimed he didnt broadcast laws, which he did. Raiding because of taxes is not a reason to raid, and if he wasnt broadcasting laws, you should have called a staff member, not run up there and kill him with your friends because he didnt have any security. True, it wasn't you that killed him, that would be Ilgner, but that does not mean you weren't a part of the raid.
Involved Part:

When African was the president I was the police Sergeant. As I was patrolling I saw the Nexus elevator coming down so I investigated. I ran inside and found 2 rebels and a civi inside. As the elevator when up I took out my MP5 and then one of the rebels took out his gun. Shortly after I killed (IlgnerPT) and Fernando Mendes killed me. LPapas was one of the people in the elevator raiding with the other two people. After I died I left Spawn and Papas wrote in OOC why are the police raiding. Then I asked why are you guys raiding the president and he did not reply. Shortly after the president was executed and Papas Took his spot.
Ѻ✏Уε@н!!!
Take exact details into your unban request, as stated in the rules.
First of all, there was NO rebels involved with us, we were 3 civilians that changed the job to burglars, when we were UNARMED at elivator, the police start shooting the elevator, i guess the rules say: "dont shoot unarmed people" thats why i said "police raiding us for no reason", its a 7days ban for a "stupid" thing... i was involved... but i didnt commited the crime that was kill the president.

At some time ago, i died just the same way, i was broadcasting and high taxes, a guy went to me and killed me, well he didnt get banned but i do? i wont talk more about this is just an exemple.

I really apreciate if you think about this UnbanRequest... i can provide any information if you confused

To be honest im not asking for you to unban me, as what i did can deserve a ban, im just asking for you to consider changing my ban length....
Update on my unban request?
From what I see you had a Knife
and just because you didnt kill the president doesnt mean you arnt raiding
your reasons being
no rules, big tax
yea i had a knife, i didnt kill the pres, and the raid was because of no rules and big tax and everyone in city were CDM and all that stuff and president didnt react about it... can you consider my ban?
(03-04-2014, 05:09 PM)LPapas Wrote: the raid was because of no rules and big tax

If he weren't broadcasting laws, which he was, you should have contacted a staff member asking to check in to it, and/or demote him.
And raiding for taxes is not a reason to raid, which clearly states in the rules. So you were in fact random raiding.

Anything else you wish to add to the case before we make a decision?
Denied.

Player was in fact random raiding the president, and the days of punishment are of proper length.