Fail RP As Cop?
Your name: Orgxer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29152194

can i just say that shark, you broke storms banning spree.... (11 if you don't count shark from Edward the awesome night eagle downwards)

Banning Admin: Storm

Ban Length: 29Hours

Reason for the ban: Fail RP as a Cop

Why we should unban you:
firstly can i just say i was only in the place to get a admin.

Anyways, i am driving along when my car gets stuck ontop of other car, i ask admin to help me and he phyguns my car,

I then relise there are alot of rebels being shot at from in a house, so as a cop i try and sort it out.

Soon we get inside and they all draw guns, i could not arrest them if i tried, and killing them would be VERY difficult. I saw a prop block so i try to call admin but he already appears and removes the prop block before i can so we all ran into the room.

i tried to destroy the contra but some one else already had, so i turn and walk away now i know that they wont shoot me.

I get in my car and it gets frozen and storm banns me before i could fully explain what had happened

Please unbann me, i couldn't leave if i wanted to seeing as it was almost fear-rp because people with big guns were pointing em at me and they were blocking the exit...
Boom Headshot!.........Angel
I noclipped in, there were about 4 rebels with guns and a BMD
You made no attempt to arrest or call backup on the armed rebels, you were more interested in getting the contra, after a rebel and yourself destroyed it you left without a word.
Blatant disregard for rp, ban was called for.
I left without a word so they wouldn't notice I had left, and I didn't call for backup because no one ever comes, earlier I was holding of 5 people all with big guns and no one came until I killed them all. And yes, I made no attempt to arrest them but IRL I would try and knock out 5 rebels with big guns, not exactly looking at me, but they could heAr AND see what I was doing. Because let's be honest IRL you won't try and take out a whole bunch of people in a empty room with a pistol and no where to take cover
No but you wouldnt work with them either now would you.
i pretty much had no choice on the other hand.
Yes, yes you did.
"They never come" is not a good excuse for not calling backup, because frankly cops usually jump on the chance to raid.
I'mma close this seeing as you're not being unbanned.