The Three Propkillers
Video 
Name of player: From the video I can only identify the ones talking, I cant id the one I try to go to at the car park lift at the start. the ones i can ID are:
  • xUkz-TheDoyleMan ( He claimed that it was is brother but voice in video and voice when hes talking normaly is same)
  • [FTP]Cookies
SteamID:
In order from top
  • STEAM_0:1:61661230
  • STEAM_0:1:47882511

Time in GMT: 2PM

Server: evocity2_v2p serious roleplay

Summary:

Basically, I was told by xUkz-TheDoyleMan that his car had been impounded and that he would pay 10k to get it back. I took him down there and opend the doors as you can see and then they started proppushing and killing me.

Evidence:

Okay so let me get this staright so I said that I would give you 10k. 1. No I never I said $100. and 2. Your right I did say it was my brother and I do apoligse for this as I have spoken to him and if he does it again there will be trouble. Also the third person is r0wie_27. And I promise that this will never happen again and I am willing to take the consequences from my brother.
Thanks
-TheDoyleMan
(03-02-2014, 04:00 PM)[FL:RP] KingofJaffas Wrote: Your right I did say it was my brother

Sorry, I must of been mistaken. You were using the microphone whilst your brother killed me?
No no you dont understand okay this wasn't me this is why I apoligse on behave of my brother
(03-02-2014, 06:04 PM)[FL:RP] KingofJaffas Wrote: No no you dont understand okay this wasn't me this is why I apoligse on behave of my brother

But it wasnt your brother. It was you.

When you talked to me, before this and after you sound exactly like in the video.

EDIT: Also, just because it was your brother dosn't give you a get out of banning card. Its your steam account. Your accountable for it.
Approved.